• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

Would you consider being patient and waiting to see if anyone is interested instead of reposting a day after you made the original offer? Maybe there is someone who might be interested and simply hasn't seen it yet. Posting repeatedly about the same offer unless it's been pushed back several pages is just cluttering up the thread unnecessarily.

Posting my Nidoran male, and my geodude again, I'll take any offer. I just don't want them sitting in my box.

I want Rare Candies :V I'll throw in an extra $4 ($44 apiece) as an incentive for you guys to sell me a few..? I'm trying to throw money around here I have more than I should ever need to use.

Last edited:
HEY ANYONE CARE TO COUGH UP $108 FOR A RARE CANDY?

or well they should still be salable at $68, let's go with that. I seem quite capable of going through money annoyingly quickly.

(zhorken can have still have its one candy at $40, of course.)

HEY ANYONE CARE TO COUGH UP $108 FOR A RARE CANDY?

or well they should still be salable at $68, let's go with that. I seem quite capable of going through money annoyingly quickly.

(zhorken can have still have its one candy at $40, of course.)

I will take candies for $68. Is that for one candy?

does this mean everyone else will sell candies at higher prices

DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK ME TO SAVE UP FOR THESE

Back
Top Bottom