• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Black Market

I have a Butterfree. You're offering a $35 value package for it, which matches the $5 Caterpie and $30 evolutions. I'll do you one better; the $25 Tyrogue plus $5, for the $35 Butterfree. Or just the Tyrogue if it suits you.

I have a Butterfree. You're offering a $35 value package for it, which matches the $5 Caterpie and $30 evolutions. I'll do you one better; the $25 Tyrogue plus $5, for the $35 Butterfree. Or just the Tyrogue if it suits you.

It's a sweet deal, but if I bought a Caterpie now and paid for it to evolve, I'm pretty sure it would have some exp. Your Butterfree doesn't have any, and that would reduce damage output. Upon reading Colour's answer, deal. Bank link

Last edited:
Would you be interested in $5 + Treecko for your Butterfree? Upon learning that bought evolutions no longer give exp, that Butterfree is worth two rare candies, and I don't think I can match that.

I'm interested in your Elygem though.

No. Nonononono. Luke is badass. Plus I'm using him for a contest.

I will be leaving TCoD soon because I have begun failing a class because I check everything on here once I get on a computer. I want my unused ASB Pokemon to go to a good home. You all may bid on them and please; treat them all well whomever buys them.

Bulba (Female Bulbasaur) <Overgrow>
Shellfish (Male Corphish) <Shell Armor>
Sandy (Female Sandshrew) <Sand Veil>
Unknown Baltoy <Levitate>
Female Nidoranf <Poison Point>
Tail (Female Taillow) <Guts>

Back
Top Bottom