• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK... I know
that Butterfree does a "new year's thanks" to people, but the last mention thing I don't get. I looked in the 2006 and 2007 sections and didn't find anything that stood out...

And for 8... It's not where Deoxys in general comes from; like, where do you get that form of Deoxys before D/P/Pt?

9 was ultra-hard for me. xP The proper grammar would be "which gets Tyranitar;" it would mean that one version of something has Tyranitar and the other version of it doesn't. (Enough or do I need to be less vague...?)

OK now I'm on 23. I know it has something to do with something that Mewtwo has that Mew doesn't... but that's it.

Okeydokey.
It's a list of version exclusives, where half of them are from one version and half of them are from the other. You just need to find out which version gets Tyranitar and one half of them (its counterpart gets the other half.

Got through 9&10, but stuck on eleven

EDIT: Got through eleven, twelve is a toughie.

EDIT: I keep posting and then figuring them out. Thirteen?

Last edited:
Notice the word "disaster." Does that remind you of a certain Dark-type Pokemon? I think it was chosen for 13 on purpose... :P

The description says it all... "If behaviour ain't good, there ain't no clue for you." So what do you need to get the clue?
Note that this is a query string... it goes [word1]=[word2].

Actually, I think you should check the URL. It might still have your previous answer in it since it's a query string; delete all the stuff after the question mark and then try entering the answer again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom