• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Clue Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the site section and it's not where you think it is. Look everywhere.

I think it has something to do with Charizard's nose. I looked at the random polls and one of them asked if you could see Charizard's nose.
But I still need the answer :\

EDIT: I figured it out and now I need #8.

15 has me completely stuck. x_x
It's probably really obvious once I figure it out. :/

STILL don't get 15. I've looked at the page I'm supposed to, but it just doesn't make any sense to me.

Ruffledfeathers:
Like others say, it's in a place you REALLY don't want to look. Can you find a place like that?

Last edited:
I still have no idea for 14, even with the help. This is probably because I have no idea where you catch the Pokémon and even if I found out I wouldn't know which one comes first.

Oh, and KawaiiKun, to make a spoiler you just type this:

HTML:
[spoiler=the bible]Jesus dies[/spoiler]

^Comes out as
Jesus dies

Obviously replace the spoiler and the part after the Equals sign.

EDIT: Somehow, I got Clue 14.

Last edited:
There's only one condition in the question. Keep trying!

I think it might be a query string clue, but I'm not sure because it hasn't said anything about query strings.

I blazed through all the clues 'till 15. Now, stuck. >< At least I got past 4 this time. *is an idiot and didn't think at all*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom