• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Darkest Hour (halfway through plot)

Re: The Darkest Hour- REMADE!

"Good, good." i said to nobody in particular.

I floated ahead, keeping an eye out for any false floors. The moment I passed one area, however, the walls flipped aside to reveal spears, spears whcih shot out to impale me.

I barely turned transparent in time.

"That's another new one," is aid, "Usually, the spears come through holes in the wall."

"We must be careful," Onko warned everyone, then stepped around the trap.
Then something hit her with dark energy.
She turned to the source and saw three Weavile.
"These must be the intruders," one said. "Attack!"
One leaped at Zrantox, another at Manmuu. The third attempted to slash Onko, but she used a Flame Wheel while it was coming, then Double Kick.

Manmuu easily threw the Weavile aside with an Ice Fang, and then blew it into the wall with Mud Bomb (again). He then used Ice Fang on it again, making it slump down to the floor. "Dead or fainted, I can't tell," he said to himself.

"These Weavile are weak," Onko half-taunted, half-announced. She used a quick, double-Mach Punch to the face to kill the Weavile.

"They're only here to slow us down," Kester noted matter-of-factly, tossing an Energy Ball at the only remaining Weavile, knocking it off balance. "Their power isn't of concern to Darkrai."

I finsihed off the Weavile that was off-balance.

"FUnny thing. I didn't expect any enemies this early on. That's one interesting change of security."

"Me neither," Manmuu said. "Let's keep an eye out for anything else."

"Yep." Onko continued down the corridor carefully. She couldn't see any more traps, but she knew there were some there. The one thing she wanted to do is gain revenge on Darkrai for forcing her to kill her brother, who never knew what it was like to be an Infernape.

Manmuu continued behind Onko. "Wait, don't move," he said as he abruptly stopped. Ahead of him was a line in the floor, forming a square shape. He tapped it with a tusk, and it flipped over to reveal a set of spikes. "Let's go around that."

Onko immediately took a tremendous leap over the trap. She was about to land on a section of unnatural-looking ground when she did a twist in midair and landed in front of it.

Kester easily jumped over the trap, landing lightly on his feet. Seeing Onko twist to avoid the section of ground, he shot out a foot, lowered it, then quickly withdrew it and watched as waves upon waves of small, poison-tipped darts fired out from the sides, clattering against the floor.

"Wait," I said as i floated over the spikes.

I looked around the tunnel. The general shape of it- yes.

"Good news," I said, "We're out of the first tunnel."

Manmuu sighed. "And I'm guessing there are two more or something? Darkrai's probably heavily guarded. Too bad Team Light's on the case."

Onko jumped a bit. "Good, only a little more to go. I suspect his army will get to us pretty soon. We might as well make as much progress as she can." She continued running forward.

"Wait up!" shouted Manmuu. He had a hard time keeping up with the Infernape who was his leader. "You might run into a trap!"

"Don't worry," Onko said to Manmuu, "There are only traps inside the caves."
When she looked ahead, she heard footsteps. "It looks like Darkrai's army is getting closer. Let's go as far as we can, then we can battle, but also conserve our energy, just in case there is another wave of enemies." As she ran, suddenly something jumped on her.
"Attack, Team Light!"

Last edited:

Startled, Manmuu made a noise sounding like a Mamoswine's cry and reared up, crushing two Charmeleon instantly upon landing. He then charged forward, knocking away several Machop. A Golem stood in his path. Swiftly, Manmuu skidded to a halt, kicking up mud in the Rock-type's face.
"I didn't know I could learn Mud-Slap," Manmuu joked as he finished off the boulder with a Mud Bomb.

More Pokemon were still coming. This time, they were quick Grovyle, and they tied Onko up. She said, "Be careful," but one of the Grovyle gave her a Leaf Blade across the nose, and she was knocked out.

----

One of the Grovyle said, "Come on. Tie up the others quickly, then follow me." He began to hop away as the others tossed ropes onto Manmuu.

((How can a bunch of Grovyle ever drag along a Mamoswine, let alone tie up a Dusknoir!?))

Kester immediately leaped into action, not caring that Manmuu was being tied up. At once he breathed in deeply and exhaled, sending a searing hot Flamethrower over the preoccupied lizards, setting most of them on fire as well as their ropes, charring them to a useless crisp. Not wanting to let them collect themselves, he charged up a Shadow Ball, imbuing it with explosive energies for good measure, and hurled it at a new group of Grovyle, watching as it blew up in their midst, releasing a shockwave reminiscent of a Dark Pulse.

Back
Top Bottom