• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Well, now. ElVira is at level 41. Did I ever tell you that I hate that number?
Ewwww.

Anyway, Plymouth is now at level 23, I believe. He'll soon be a teen, then after that he's not far from level 30 - meaning he gets a Fire Dino to babysit =3
<3

Sharra's getting pretty darned close to becoming an ancient, and I'm getting pretty darned close to being able to get my last dragon. I've decided on an earth eastern.

^Water Furdragon? Yay~
Now Plymouth can have a friend that's exactly the same Species and Element as him~
He's about Emeraldis' age, though. Meaning I'll have a Fire Dino that'll be about the same age as your Water Furdragon...

Oh, I made a level 30 Gold Scarf for Plymouth so that when he reaches that level, he can have an item all ready for him.
=D

^Awwww! *huggle* He's so cuuute!
That's funny, I recently named a Bidoof I caught Langston 0_o

111% until Plymouth is a teen~
=D

For some reason, I'm very excited about Storm becoming an Ancient as well. I guess it's something to do with this club getting its first Ancient.

On a totally related note, if we were to make a banner, I'd want Storm on it as the club mascot. :3 I don't know why I'm so obsessed with someone else's dragon. Meh.

^Hey I could totally make a banner for us if you guys want~ I can put up to... I think three dragons on it, given my usual banner size, so you guys can pick what three to put on if you want me to make one.

ETA: oh yes, and a bit more than 10 levels until Heiderich reaches Ancient!

Last edited:
Storm, definitely. I would say edRashtekaresket, but they come from the same owner. Those are the only two I could think of off the top of my head. Well, them and Glade, Mustang, and Embris.
Holy crap I know all of Dragon's dragons 0_o

Well, as far as Plymouth...28% to teen =]
<3

Hm... I was personally thinking Storm, Glade, and Heiderich. Which would be Dragon's first two dragons, and then your first dragon since you're the one making the banner. That seems appropriate.

^Agree. Though I feel stupid because I didn't think of that.
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've been sleeping about two or three hours a night for the past couple of weeks.

Oh well.
~Plymouth is a teenager!
My mom still thinks he's cute <3
But she still doesn't like ElVira, either =[

Ohai guys, long time no see

PHP:
[url=http://Thornstar.dragonadopters.com/dragon_124236][img]http://www.Thornstar.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_124236_22741_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

His name is Nafter :3 A cookie to anyone who knows why.

Yeah, you have to be a reading geek in order to know :P

Oh, and tell me when you give up.

Back
Top Bottom