• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

34000 White, yay :D
Almost got a Teenage Wyvern, about 3 levels until Middys Ancient |D

And I was gonna get an Air Fur too, until I saw the Air Wyverns (I like Wyverns more anyways, and besides I don't need 3 dragons that give me fur)

Emeraldis is developing agian. She's gonna become an adult soon! :D

Aquana is nearly at 20, only about 12 or 13 levels until I can adopt a new dragon!

Speaking of developing, that's just what Magnus is doing. He's going to be an Adult in three levels~ Oh, and Violet's going to be an Ancient in eight levels, and right now I have about 20,000 White Aura.

Hey Suzuki ^^ I know you from GTS btw

Anyways, Ravuvu is a Teenager, but this is awesome:

She is developing. She is going to be an ancient soon.

OMG YAY
So in about 10 days (at least 8 methinks) I'll have my ancient!
Got... 34304 White aura right now. :D

So heres my updated wishlist.

Silver Eastern (Middy)
Earth Western (Terra)
Gold Fur (Kia)
Air Wyvern (Ravuvu)
and a Water Dino, which I'll make Silver if it turns out male.

Plymouth will be an adult in 3 levels~
=D
Helena is still so young, she's only at level 18~

Welcome to the club, you can has... a speck of Silver Aura~ *throws*

Pfffaaaah, waiting on my 100000 White Aura. >_>

Plymouth has 89% until he's an adult <3
But Helena is still at level 20. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when you don't put the pictures in your sig =3

I still only have 22,032 Green Aura =/

Emeraldis will be an adult in 1 level~!
Aquana just reached lv.20, I'm gonna have to start making her new items now

:D

[url=http://FullMetalCookies.dragonadopters.com/dragon_161603][img]http://www.FullMetalCookies.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_161603_25000_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

He's an Adult now~
I've decided to use his Blue Aura to make items for ElVira, and trade Helena's Red Aura for more Green Aura.
Right now I've only got 27,164 Green Aura '-_-

Since Helena doesn't make much Aura yet, I also usually trade Dragon Scales and Dragon Fur, if anyone has Green Aura that they can spare =3
Through Helena, I put about 100-200 Red Aura on the Resources Market every day or two.

Back
Top Bottom