• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Emeraldis is an adult now! She looks so pretty~
Aquana is developing into a teenager in a few levels. These Dragons grow up so fast! I can get a few dragon in about 8 levels or so, just gotta decide whether to get a Dino or Wyvern next...

Get an Earth Wyvern! [/biased]
Or a Fire Lizardus, for Reptile Scales! [morebiased]

=D
28,433 Green Aura now~

Middys level 69, and I'm almost at 50,000 white aura (just in time!)
Also, 2 levels until my next dragon :D
Man, that was fast o.o"

True, it's just that before everyone's dragons were only at level 50 or so.

It's pretty cool how fast these dragons grow compared to how long it takes a Dragon Cave dragon to hatch :P

Waaargh no one wants to accept my unreasonable offers of Silver Aura for White Aura what is this faggotry :<

New dragon update:

PHP:
[url=http://Thornstar.dragonadopters.com/dragon_164666][img]http://www.Thornstar.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_164666_22741_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

Yeah I guess I'm being kind of a jerk to you all, since this is all I post and I expect you to click them without any kind of reward :P Just think of the pretty pictures on the bottom as a reward.

Oh and Acuity is an ancient dragon (which I personally think is just a polite way of saying "cranky, old, wrinkled-up lady").

Apparently Float became Level 30 last night. XP

So I got:

A Dino. Shall be Air or Silver, I believe.

Xoxis gave me 203 Green Aura I shall love him for all eternity~! =D

30,118 =/
Well, we're getting there~

Helena will be a teen in one level~
=D

Back
Top Bottom