• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The DRAGON ADOPTERS club, dammit

Level Up: 97%

Ok now you're just teasing me, Heiderich.

In other news, Hohenheim can use items in 2 levels~

ETA: AHAHAHA

Last edited:
Okay, now Helena obviously doesn't want to grow up. She's 5% away from teenager >.<

And my attempt to make a level 50 Ring for ElVira using Plymouth's Blue Aura to buy an Emerald failed '-_-

Aquana is 2% away from becoming a teenager. I'm also trying to get a lot of Green Aura so I can make level 40 items for Emeraldis. So far, people have been buying my 500 Dragon Fur for 500 Green aura, but no one wants to touch my Silver Aura offer (which I think was deleted)

Wow this thread got a lot of posts while I was gone. O.o

Anyway, 5 levels from ancient Alphaera and 2 levels from adult Norkael. :D I have a very small amount of aura right now, though.

Okay I officially decided Dino will be Silver.

Air for now though:

[url=http://QueenOfHyperSquirrels.dragonadopters.com/dragon_164944][img]http://www.QueenOfHyperSquirrels.dragonadopters.com/dragonimage_164944_17889_pixel.gif[/img][/url]

This morning I totalled up all of my resources to see how much White Aura I'd have if I exchanged everything 1:1.

I'd already have enough to get a Silver once Violet turns Ancient (in four levels!), but I am determined to get a Gold first, perhaps even as my only Metallic. That said, I have a feeling I'll be the first here to get a Gold, since all of you people were in such a hurry to blow your Aura on Silvers. XP

(Oh, and Sierra became a Teenager two days ago)

NO

DRAGON WILL BE FIRST

But I don't really want to race, so if you do, yay~
YOU'RE WRONG Well, you do have more and older dragons, but the one thing I do have going for me is THE POWER OF SAVING (AND THAT YOU BLEW 50k AURA PRIOR). So. :3 Could be either.

I'm not sure if dragon 5 will be gold or silver, but I honestly think most of the silvers are prettier. Gold gives more aura, though. :/

[offtopic]And I randomly wanted to add that the Meta Knight banner in your signature is awesomesauce. [/offtopic]

YEAH

...YEAH

WELL I HAS A 88000 OR SO WHITE AURA so thar?

Oh oh and Glade is Ancient~ I has two Ancient dragons~

[offtopic]And I randomly wanted to add that the Meta Knight banner in your signature is awesomesauce. [/offtopic]
[offtopic]Thanks. Notory made it. :3 SHE'SBACKSHE'SBACKSHE'SBACK Say, 'Aholic just made a Meta Knight social group. I think he changed it to a non-invite group so you can join whenever. :3[/offtopic]

@Dragon: Um... you could have told me that before. DX Naw, it doesn't matter.

[offtopic]Cool~[/offtopic]

On topic...
HURRY UP AND BE AN ANCIENT ALREADY
no0t that I can get any gold or silver powder, though. D:

Fejern is now an aldult.
Five more levels until an ancient Wyvern.
CLICKCLICKCLICKCLICKCLICK
EDIT: 50 000 red aura. Now, I need help with which dragon I should silver-fy. Anyone have suggestions?
EDITEDIT: Actually, I'm gonna either silver-fy my Wyvern or Western. Western looks better, but my Wyvern would give me more resources, which I could use to buy more silver powder.
Ahhh! Some much thinking!!
Let me do some calculation...Apparently, if I use my silver powder on my Wyvern..with all my items...It will take 57 days to get 50000. Oh wait, with the Drargon Scales he produces, it will be 37 days. Plus all my other dragons' resources...It might not be so bad.
[/END INCREDIBLY LONG PARAGRAPH OF RANDOM STUFF]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom