• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Looks like my Mind prediction was wrong.

But then, it seems that a non-prediction of mine was actuall right, as shown in the link Chief Zackrai posted. Then again, Dirk is not in the slightest close to the Prince of Heart that appeared in that mafia game.

I like both those names a lot! I didn't expect either of them at all, but I didn't really think about it that much either.

Also, I might be able to get my choir to sing Song of Skaia (if I can get sheet music somehow)! And if we do I'll make sure to have someone videotape it :D

For some reason, I find the name "Dirk" hilarious. Dunno why. It sounds a little like "derp", I guess.

Also, I totally half-predicted that he would be the Hero of Heart. Half-predicted because I thought it would either be that or Doom. It was sort of a random prediction, but hey.

Also a good deal of characters are alive? Was that hero of Void shenanigans whoa, Roxy.

I really like the background music in that flash, though!

Even in Deeeeeath. I was hoping that'd be used in a flash! And very confusing, very awesome... I had to rewatch it twice just to get an idea of what was going on. And also because SO MANY SHENANIGANS.

And because, you know, the song is awesome.

Even in Deeeeeath. I was hoping that'd be used in a flash! And very confusing, very awesome... I had to rewatch it twice just to get an idea of what was going on. And also because SO MANY SHENANIGANS.

And because, you know, the song is awesome.
Man, I thought I was the only one who was a big fan of that song! Very pleased to hear it used in a flash, even though my favorite part of it wasn't there.

@Windyragon: No, those characters are almost all dead; Roxy travels through various dream bubbles. Karkat apparently gets to god tier and then dies; the other ones are already dead. Rose is alive; she doesn't have the dead eyes.

Dirk canon confirmed as gay????????

And alpha Rose and Dave are dead?

Damn, that means that all of the post-Scratch beta kids are dead.
They will never meet themselves :o(

Rose at least isn't dead; she didn't have dead-eyes in the bubble. It's impossible to tell with Dave, due to his shades, but I doubt he's dead. Recall that Aradia and Vriska were able to visit dream bubbles after going god-tier; that's probably what's up here.

Rose at least isn't dead; she didn't have dead-eyes in the bubble. It's impossible to tell with Dave, due to his shades, but I doubt he's dead. Recall that Aradia and Vriska were able to visit dream bubbles after going god-tier; that's probably what's up here.

I said alpha Rose and Dave, not beta Rose and Dave.

Dirk canon confirmed as gay????????

And alpha Rose and Dave are dead?

Damn, that means that all of the post-Scratch beta kids are dead.
They will never meet themselves :o(

I get the impression that the Condesce's influence on this version of Earth means that they mostly have the trolls' outlook on sexuality, so gayness isn't really "a thing" anymore. I guess he might have a Kanaya-esque preference going on but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom