• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

But Dave's a total dork! I'm cooler than Dave is, let's face it. The kid high-fives creepy puppets, for goodness sake.

I know; my point was that it was strange since the game rules dictate that the player with the temple is the Hero of Space.

It's never been actually stated that only HoS players can have the Tower: Jade and Kanaya were just the only two that had it, and were both HoS's, so it was assumed that HoS=Tower.

Actually just Aradia discovered it, but their session has been laced with duality since the beginning.

And the other one is nowhere near a Prospitian dream tower and the forge near it. It actually occurred to me instantly after I replied about the second tower. Which i think is why Andrew killed her off from the start. I mean, I think if she had been alive the player of space would have been more debatable in that session. Especially with Aradia's ancestor (and previously Aradia herself) being the Handmaid and all. But, these are speculative theories at best.

EDIT:

NEW PESTERCHUM...!

They have BettyBother... yes.

Last edited:
does anyone know how one might be able to get the quirks to replace the letter b with the letter p, and the letter p with the letter b, without it doing something like this?

input: b
output: p

input: p

what it's doing is replacing the p with a b and then again replacing the b with a p, which is exactly what i don't want it to do.

does anyone know how one might be able to get the quirks to replace the letter b with the letter p, and the letter p with the letter b, without it doing something like this?

input: b

input: p

what it's doing is replacing the p with a b and then again replacing the b with a p, which is exactly what i don't want it to do.
Kind of a weird way of doing it but:
Simple replace: p with `
Simple replace: b with p
Simple replace: ` with b
Make sure it's in that order. Also, the ` can be any character other than b or p, preferably one that you don't use often/at all.

Hi I'm a Homestuck too :o

Those new god tier hoodies are pretty cool. I really like the Hero of Life symbol!

stob Wock!ug We.

!t's a speech th!ug

(I made a troll whose quirk inverses some letters, such as M and W, i and !, b and p, q and d, and I think one other. oh yeah and his ? is ¿.)

Okay, could someone please tell me how to get Pesterchum? The links from the link in the first post don't work.

Back
Top Bottom