• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

I actually really like the rage hoodie. I'm not normally a fan of purple, but this one looks almost blueish, so it's all good. Medium is sold out though, bleh. Gonna have to wait a bit!

I'm not keen on the hero of blood design though. (why do I imagine you'd get a lot of "time of the month" jokes if you wore that)

I'd just like to say that
A. This forum is the main reason I discovered Homestuck, and
B. Homestuck is the mains reason I haven't been posting in this forum.

Oh god, new update is HILARIOUS

And I have so many fic recs, you don't even know. If anyone asks, I'll post them here.

EDIT:
lwI16naCKL1qdx7rmo1_500.gif

YES

EDIT2: YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ANGRY I AM RIGHT NOW >:E

Last edited:
catching up on the days I missed oh wow

Holy shit, he nearly took Karkat's head off with that thing. I believe this sequence of events needs to be compiled into one animation, and luckily enough, tumblr is happy to comply!

If Kanaya hadn't been confirmed for lesbian, I would have thought Hussie was hinting at a kismesis relationship between her and Gamzee. Between the ball bashing and this clown hunting thing, she certainly seem to have it out for him.

NOODLY ARMS!!!

In other news, I'm finding Karkat's imagination quite disturbing....

EDIT:

YOU THERE, MISS PLEASE SAVE MY FREIND!

Last edited:
TH3 UPD4T3S T4ST3 D3L1C1OUS W1TH SO M4NY D1FF3R3NT FL4VORS

Ahem. Aside from that... I am getting a Hero of Space hoodie for Christmas! They're out of stock at the moment, of course, but hopefully soon there will be more.

Yeah, the hoodies seem to sell out real fast... I managed to nab a hero of rage shirt, so I think I'm happy enough with that.

So. I've been hoarding money, and now I want to buy some god tier shirts. I think I have enough money for two, maybe three (actually I could probably even buy FOUR if I wasn't planning on buying the calendar when it's back in stock). I've already decided I want the hero of mind shirt, but I just can't decide which other(s). Any suggestions?

Get the doom one! And maybe the rage one if you're into purple? If not, then I would say time all the way. One cannot really go wrong with breath or light, either. But I definitely say doom.

catching up on the days I missed oh wow

Holy shit, he nearly took Karkat's head off with that thing. I believe this sequence of events needs to be compiled into one animation, and luckily enough, tumblr is happy to comply!

If Kanaya hadn't been confirmed for lesbian, I would have thought Hussie was hinting at a kismesis relationship between her and Gamzee. Between the ball bashing and this clown hunting thing, she certainly seem to have it out for him.

trolls no have gender

trolls no have gender

Wherever did you get this idea? True, in troll society gender is more subjective, but there's no way you can convince me that Equius is a lady and Feferi is a dude. They use pronouns, too! Trolls definitely have genders. Troll romance doesn't recognize genders, because trolls don't technically mate persay and therefore any two members of the same gender could create an offspring, but I don't see where you came up with that idea.

trolls no have gender
No, it's sexuality they don't have a concept of, not gender, which was why Karkat was confused when John told him he wasn't a homosexual. But Hussie mentioned on his forumspring that Kanaya is a lesbian by human standards, as she's only into girls. The trolls don't have a word for it though, so they would probably just consider it a fetish.

Back
Top Bottom