• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Yeah, basically going to have to agree with everyone here who's saying this act is really dragging it's feet with this relationship bullshit, especially the part about diving headfirst into relationship drama. I don't actually care about any of these kids. It really feels like this whole act exists purely for the purpose of extending the story even further after it actually made some serious progress in Cascade, which is a shame.

tl;dr why does this act exist

(I am fully aware that, knowing Hussie, there will probably be some huge revelation that will make everything that's happened up to this point critically important, but... still, man)

Hmmm...... Maybe you can try right-clicking on their name?

This reminds me that I haven't been on PC in a few days. Better get back to it!

EDIT!!!: Figured it out. Right-click the header in the memo

Last edited:
WHAT THE

okay wow.

Now what I'm interested in is whether we're going to get insight on the trolls' ancestors, seeing as how Feferi's ancestor just took over the Earth...

Looks like dead Eridan and Feferi both got the tiger!! Also, is Feferi doing the lifey thing to WV? And I love Eridan's wings.

Hahaha, seems like Dave has rubbed off on Rose in the year they've been on the meteor.

I do not like these recent updates.

But would you like these recent updates on a boat?
Would you like them with a goat?
Would you like them in the rain?
Would you like them on a train?
In the dark? In a tree? In a car?
Would you like these recent updates in a box?
Would you like them with a fox?
Would you like them in a house?
Would you like them with a mouse?
Would you like these recent updates here or there?

You do not like them.
So you say.
Try them! Try them!
And you may.

How did this association even happen 0_0

Pfffffffft XD That saved me from being suffocated by the boringness of my homework, so thank you.

But anyway, it's mostly because I can handle the alpha kids being all relationship angst, but when the alpha kids or trolls started to get in on the shenanigans too it began to annoy me a bit. I deal with enough of this in school XD

Also it does not help that it's one part of my Homestuck OTP angsting about the other part of my Homestuck OTP. and I'm not going to talk about shipping any further, for fear of angering someone. I respect all ships, even if I do not like them!

But seeing them is still nice! I hope we get a peek at what John and Jade are up to too!

I'm glad for the intermission.

But anyway, it's mostly because I can handle the alpha kids being all relationship angst, but when the alpha kids or trolls started to get in on the shenanigans too it began to annoy me a bit. I deal with enough of this in school XD

Also it does not help that it's one part of my Homestuck OTP angsting about the other part of my Homestuck OTP. and I'm not going to talk about shipping any further, for fear of angering someone. I respect all ships, even if I do not like them!
I'm reasonably sure nobody here takes shipping that seriously! So go ahead. I will admit that I found Terezi and Karkat's interactions excruciatingly dull though, so I'd be pleased if they didn't get together. I may be biased however, as I dislike Karkat quite a bit and think that Terezi is a much better character than him. I did think Terezi and Dave's pesterlogs were some of the funniest parts in the comic, so more of their shenanigans are fine with me. Can't really see them lasting though. Troll/human relationships in general seem like a bad idea.

Also... why has Kanaya got such a grudge against Gamzee? Weird. I know where Gamzee is though.

Noooo??

Don't really browse tumblr.
noooo come to the dark side we have ridiculous gifs

Haha, I actually rather like Karkat. He reminds me of a much more irate version of myself. Anyway, I rather liked the most recent postings, especially the bit where Dave just mumbles to himself at the alien coffee machine. Heheh.

Also, please consider me for membership! :>

(ALSO WHAT, someone hacked together a Pesterchum client? Oh god I want it. I hope you'll don't mind but I've added you all to my chumroll or whatever teeheeheehee)

Last edited:
Pffft, I've been using Pesterchum for like a month now. ...Mostly for RP because I am lame like that, but shhhh. It's a pretty fun messenger client, what with the quirks and time travel memos.

Back
Top Bottom