• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Spinnerette, a clean example of how you don't get the same class across the scratch.

+Bonus! I love her GT outfit!

I love this intermission so much. I missed the kids we started out with. <3

what exactly just happened??
also that song sounded really eerie to me. at first I thought the horses' whinnying was people screaming! D:

Okay, who wants to tell me what happens after you go through the life-symbol door? After I grabbed the boonbuck my cursor turned into a text-insert bar and I couldn't dismiss the dialog box to click the triangle and advance. Like heck am I doing that whole song and dance over again to find out for myself. =/

Okay, who wants to tell me what happens after you go through the life-symbol door? After I grabbed the boonbuck my cursor turned into a text-insert bar and I couldn't dismiss the dialog box to click the triangle and advance. Like heck am I doing that whole song and dance over again to find out for myself. =/
It tells you to go to the next page.

Well...now at least we know where Gamzee disappeared to. The question is how he got there...

Last edited:
Damn, the moment I lose computer privileges Hussie updates with a Flash.

I thought the Act Six Act Three was pretty cool, though. Those puzzles.

Back
Top Bottom