• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Why Gamzee is there:
Gamzee was God Tier all along. Karkat said that he was the strongest when fighting Jack Noir. He must have died on his quest bed before he went on his rampage, or else the scratches on his face would have healed, like how Vriska got her eye and arm back. Vriska didn't wear her got tiger outfit all the time, so it is safe to assume that Gamzee didn't either. Those devices (Forgot the names) belong to Aradia, so, using all of this evidence, Gamzee was secretly god tier for a while, and is gathering the dead bodies of the trolls and taking them back in time to before Noir destroyed all their planets to that they could go God tier.
I win Homestuck.

Haha, Gamzee looks like such a creeper there. Well, the "he was God-tier all along" theory seems the most likely at this point, since Vriska showed you could hide your god-status. Maybe he completely forgot he even went god-tier and only remembered after he sobered up.

The fanart for this has been hilarious. How does the fandom churn out this awesome artwork so fast?

Is there anyway to progress from the store?
I think that's it. Funny how the hero of rage's shop has such calming music... Seriously, I'm feeling pretty chill here. He's selling off his dead friend's blood. Pfffttt

Last edited:
Well I can't say the last few flashes haven't been entertaining. Terrifying in some some ways, yes, but also entertaining.

Potion shop part was pretty darn amusing.

Oh gog, Tavros, Vriska, what has Gamzee done?

Poor Tavris, poor, poor, poor Tavris...

Next we'll most likely see: Fefidan and Nepquis. Wonder what Gamzee will do with Sollux's dead body.

Tavrisplode!

Guess I am glad that didn't last long, though. Someone on another forum was going on about how cruel it was to have Tavros share a body with Vriska, of all people, given their history. I don't think I was quite as affected by it as this guy was, but it is probably for the best for both of them.

Also the speech probably would've gotten annoying (and given the many and varied complaints people have about all the other speech/typing quirks before they get used to them, that's saying something) really fast. Though it might have been interesting, had it lasted a little longer, to see whether Tavros and Vriska might momentarily be able to take complete (or almost complete) control over their spritebody and mostly speak/give opinions on matters as themselves, even if only briefly. And probably hilariously.

Anyway. We know the alpha session is null, but that doesn't mean there can't be any other post-entry prototypings at all (since that shouldn't affect the session's null state). Aforementioned possible sprites in Sypl's post aside, I wonder if anyone else is going to prototype anything and what it'll be? ...though then again, since the recent interactive flashes make it pretty clear Jane will be on her own for most of this, for some value of "on her own" because fucking Hussie how does he work, maybe it's also possible that not only all the other heroes are going to bite it (for some value of "bite it"), but she is ultimately destined to not have any sort of guide, no matter how much Gamzee might insist she needs one?

With his duality theme, he could just be on his own easily enough.

Wait.
Tavros and Vriska were across from each other on that loading screen. Also on that screen, Eridan and Nepeta were across from eachother, Equius and Sollux, and Feferi and Kanaya were too. Kanaya may die soon.

Wait.
Tavros and Vriska were across from each other on that loading screen. Also on that screen, Eridan and Nepeta were across from eachother, Equius and Sollux, and Feferi and Kanaya were too. Kanaya may die soon.

Which ?

Kinda think you're reaching there. Though a Nepeta/Eridan combo sounds funny.

I was hoping Tavros would have grown a spine by now, but he still seems the same. I guess that charge was just a spur of the moment thing.

I'm seriously starting to hate Dirk more and more with each pesterlog. He sounds like a bit of a creep to be honest. I guess I should have expected that though; Bro did leave all those gross puppets lying about in front of his kid brother.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom