• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

The cookies at school have CHUNKS OF RAW COOKIE DOUGH IN THEM. I officially love my new school.

Me: Hey, Matt, you missed something relatively important. I have a date on Friday.
Matt: *huge grin* I need to find this kid on Facebook.

Once upon a time Flora realized that Matt always will be adorable in his own little way.

Yeah, but it says bad things about the quality of that cafeteria.

Anyway, school's cancelled! And the entire ground. Is completely covered. In. Solid. Ice.

It's so fun to slide on!

I talked to a friend from the hospital not too long ago, and I really missed her. We're making plans to see eachother again sometime soon.

Two-hour school delay for inch of snow.

Feelsgoodman.

Two hour delay... used that time to finish up my geometry review packet. :)

Also, I had 2 tests already, and two more coming up. I have a good feeling I'm gonna ace them all :D

Yay! I helped my friend realize his girlfriend was cheating on him and he told me I was being a very good friend for helping him! (Well, it was bad for him, but I helped him realize what a bitch she was and he even told me that I helped him see how she really acts.)

Yeah, that's what I thought. Oh well, both fish have awesome names. And he's really pretty too~

Well, I'm pretty much in the air right now somewhere over northern Texas I'd imagine. Wi-Fi on planes is the best thing ever :D Or maybe I am just easily amused, but it beats being bored for 4 hours~

16:08 -!- MidnightDS [midnightds@189.111.124.104] has joined #tcod
16:08 < MidnightDS> HELLO i am in the mall
16:08 <@opaltiger> HELLO Midnight in the mall
16:09 < NWTuff> hello midnight
16:09 < MidnightDS> i just had delicious chinese that was delicious
16:09 <@opaltiger> Mercy has you beat, though, she's on a plane http://forums.dragonflycave.com/showpost.php?p=459873&postcount=117
16:09 < NWTuff> what I want wifi on a plane
16:09 < MidnightDS> well damn.
16:09 < MidnightDS> how'd that happen

<Midnight> HELLO EVERYONE
<Midnight> we just got a letter~ we just got a letter~ we just got a letter~ wonder who it's from?
<Midnight> actually it was a package. a package /filled with food/
<Midnight> I got a box with four spanish rices, two spaghettios, a pound of strawberry daquiri jelly bellies, a box of strawberry (hell yeah) pocky, two brownie mixes, two bags of craisins... think that's it
<Midnight> also seven birthday letters and a 32gb microsd card (without usb adapter, sob)

Note my current location. the shipping cost fifty-five bux. but I love them for it <3 it was actually my christmas/birthday present! ... they sent it on the second of november. it arrived last week. BUT STILL yay 32gb card for my flashcart :D

I found a couple bands (admittedly through reading QC) that I actually like and I feel accomplished =D

I got out of school hella early today, and I listened to some great Beatles songs as I finished up my homework. I'm currently loving life, and I'm way better than what I was two months ago.

My brother finally moved back in, and we've got internet and cable at home again! :grin: *happy camper*

So I just came back from my date.

FIRST KISS GET.

Congratulations, Flora! :D That's great news!

So yesterday I think I fucking rocked that chemistry exam. Can anybody say "A"? I still have the other half Tuesday, but I know I'm going to do well on that too.

In just six days I will be ice skating with my crush. <3 And midterms will be done! And after that we might have a double date with these two cool people I kind of know, and I was thinking of inviting him to a dance so I could introduce him to my friends. :D

And we had a conversation yesterday that reminded me yesterday of why I like him. <3

Today was the first time all week that I felt well enough to wear jeans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom