• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

I got the most amazing and thoughtful thank you letter ever, which undoubtedly brightened up my day. There were three sticker pages that had the most adorable stickers of Pokémon, Yotsuba, and even some of my own artwork. I had a goofy grin on my face the entire time reading it and I'm happily befuddled on how I show my thanks to my friend for that amazing letter. :D

As thought, the nodules on my thyroid are non-cancerous, so that's one less thing to worry about, too.

I was at my cousin's baby shower, getting squished by rambunctious eight-year-olds and texting my crush (boyfriend? I has no idea) and now I have a date next sunday.

EDIT: Oh, and I'm getting a line in a play I'm in :D go volunteering!

Last edited:

I came home from school and my dad was like "By the way, I got pogo sticks."

I wanna try one! :O

At piano lessons today I met my piano teacher's son. He's got blonde fluffy hair, an tall figure, and a great personality so far, as he was flirting with me. He goes to the same school as me and is in the same grade that I'm in. I'm very happy about it.

My internet has been fixed! (Temporarily)

I'm using Firefox 4.0 Beta 9 right now instead of Internet Explorer 8, which for some reason has decided to go AWOL on my laptop. Soo it's a little different but very much useable. <3

And my dad is the awesome one who enabled Firefox and got my internet back on track. :D

Snow day tomorrow.

What's weird is that a bunch of people, including me were trolling Facebook about a fake snow day and then our wish came true.

It's ironic that sig disaggrees with you.

My sig always disagrees with me 8(

I still haven't tried the pogo stick yet... I'm scared XD

Also, we got out an hour early from school today because it was supposed to snow... It did, and now there's no school tomorrow either!

No snow day for me :(

Butbutbut I was playing through Crystal yesterday and just as I was thinking "k so this is boring", I found a shiny Hoothoot!

His name is Ravioli :3

James Watson is coming to speak at the Cambridge Union omg

You will never, ever be able to guess what I misread that as.

In other news, my last essay for a while was handed in today! Temporary freedom!

This would be like you and Anthony Giddens, except better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom