• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk II

Whoa, congratulations! :D I'm terrible at chemistry (got a 70 on the midterm, which was... disappointing, to say the least).

I was carrying around a rant that I'd written last week, trying to see if my friends noticed, and before she left one of them asked what it was and I let her read it.

So as she was reading it she was commenting on stuff and how things actually were (as opposed to how I was seeing them, because I suck at telling tone-of-voice and when she was joking I thought she was serious) and it really helped :)

So happy I could die!

<3

And I just finished my chemistry homework and I feel... confident about it. It's very rare that I feel confident about chemistry, which I jokingly refer to as the class that crushes my self-esteem.

Sims 3, a new USB controller, and Lina Inverse plush came in the mail ^_^ yaaay for older sisters <3

I walked home with my crush today and actually had an intelligent and intellectual conversation with him about Jules Verne, H.G. Wells, Charlotte Bronte, and Diane Setterfield.

My phone started failing so my dad's getting me a new one :)

and new school shoes but the phone is far more exciting.

Today, people got handed roses for Valentine's Day, during school. I got 3 whites, and a pink. Somebody has a crush on me! (White is friendship, pink is crush, red is love)

Gah. Valentine's Day. <3 Long story short, I now have an absolutely gigantic Pikachu stuffie. And chocolate. And a warm fuzzy feeling in my chest. :)

I get to square-dance with Jesus

(Um, we're doing Godspell and for one dance we have dance partners. My partner's Jesus XD And it's great, cause one minute he's talking about the ~*eternal fires of hell*~ with an angry look on his face and the next he's grinning and square-dancing.)

♥♥♥ jesus christ dark chocolate m&ms why wasn't i alerted to this ♥♥♥

OH AND EVERYONE I LOVE YOU ALL
FELIZ DIA DE SAN VALENTIN

Starlit Ocean feels loved.

It was the dark chocolate and assorted Lindt truffles that won me over. <3

==>System Broadcast from Geoff: aaaaand finally in first place
==>System Broadcast from Geoff: Alaraose wins
==>System Broadcast from Geoff: with 6 points
==>System Broadcast from Geoff: Alaraose wins a Greenwood Longbow

I've got better weapons and it's class restricted to rangers, but it's one of only two in the game. Score! :3

So I'm just sitting there with my friends at play practice and Jesus comes up to me and decides that we need to have a special handshake or something. And makes one up on the spot.

I have a feeling we're gonna be friends

(though i'd feel horrible if he had a crush on me cause he has a girlfriend)

Doubt it. If he comes up with a hand shake, he's totally going for the friend zone.

We have awesome music in concert band and my flute is getting repaired.

Doubt it. If he comes up with a hand shake, he's totally going for the friend zone.

See, that's what I'm thinking. My dad's the one who thought of the "maybe he likes you!" thing.

But then again everyone at that school is weird

Im listening to Daft Punk, therefore all of your arguements are invalid.

Anyways, Valentines is crap when you aren't in school...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom