• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been extremely happy all day. To the point of singing Taylor Swift songs out loud. I'm such a rebel. Muahafrala~

Except I'm sick so it sounded weird. Plus...me being a guy singing it added to the weirdness. Yay~ <3

Yay! I love Taylor Swift :3

I've had Stereo Hearts stuck in my head for two weeks I love that song! (That was a lovely run-on) This must be the first time I don't mind having a song stuck in my head :D

DOVAHKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN. =3 Bethesda released over twenty minutes of Skyrim footage. Basically, they posted what's been showing at all the conventions, but without interviewing distracting you from the epicness of the game. I'M SO GODDAMN HAPPY, and I shouldn't be proud of it.

this is part fwee part grrr

dear x,

after months and months of talking you've said you love me, but I don't know whether you mean it. I certainly mean it, please SEND ME A SIGN if you feel the same. I want to kiss you btw :)

with regards, harry

ps try to stop sending me mixed messages and tell me straight whether you like me like that (it's ironic because we're gay). ly♥

Turns out that Prelude in C is easy. Yay!

And I laughed so hard in class today that I cried. It feels so good to laugh again! :D
Oh yeah, AND someone started up Four-Square again!
See,that is why I like school.

I got a new sketchbook and proceeded to spent waaay to much class time scribbling away. Sadly, some of these are pretty fail-ish. On the plus side, I made a funny drawing obout how I sleep really weirdly :D

There isn't entirely a full day left until pony, but.

Untitled-1.png

On that note, I'm making a pony cake with cutie marks (I'd do cupcakes, but that seems far more difficult to fit on) for the new season! This will be fun :D

And it's Friday.

Finally done that picture before my sister started getting impatient.
And she's satisfied with it! :D

boyfriend

40-minute bus ride to and from football game

3-hour stretch of standing with him in the stands in the meantime

i'm about to melt <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom