• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
buh buh buh

I REALLY HOPE MATT ISH TOUCHED/GETS THAT SORT OF POEM I PUT IN THE BBS ABOUT HIS SUGGESTION TO MAKE US MOVE TO A DIFFERENT GUILD

I got all 5 college applications submitted today.

I also found a plugin by Mozilla that allows me to run my incompatible plugins in Firefox Nightly builds.

I'm at nearly page 50 of my novel, and I'm still at the beginning... I'm happy because I'll hit 50 easily, but scared that the whole thing might span across 500 pages or so at this rate.

Actually, counting with the "future" part I'm already through 85 pages!

Oh hey my first day at this school wasn't quite as terrifying as I had hoped.

Also I speak German with an American accent now what is this madness.

After 5 days or something without internet\television\phone...

I FINNALY HAVE THEM BACK! FWEEEEEE!

oh...oh my...

my cousins decided to be all HEY WE GET GET YOU GUYS A FREE CONDO IN ORLANDO FOR A WEEK OR SO IN JULY AND WE CAN GO TO HARRY POTTER WORLD AND STUFF! and my parents were okay with this. They asked me and I said (jokingly) "well that'd be fine but [friend] would be a bit jealous!"

they're planning on bringing her with us.

they just okayed it with her dad.

i seriously did not expect that.

I grew a Facebook! And it isn't awful like I expected and means that I get to talk to my sisterfriend online! Fweeeeeeee!

We went out and he told me he loves me and he referred to me as his boyfriend and oh my god gonna die if I don't breathe soon.

menthe you need to post about something other than your boyfriend

Muahahahaha ponies monies SO MUCH PONIES.

PONIES. EVERYWHERE. ALL OVER MY FLOOR. TOYS AND DRAWINGS AND PLUSHIES AND OH GOD YES.

Ever have one of those moments where you just... realize how great life is?

My life finally feels like it has purpose. I have an A- average in school and somewhere to go in the summer where my greatest treasure, my wonderful fiancee is waiting for me. I have the best friends a girl could ask for. My mom can scream at me all she wants, but I know that soon I'll never have to put up with her again, should I not want to.

I'm feelin' pretty good. ;w;

Oh dear! You have 1,004,393 Neopoints! Only really poor people (under 3,000 NP) can get handouts at the Soup Kitchen.

FINALLY.

FINALLY!!!

Couldn't have done this years ago. :D

Yo dawg, so I heard you like fractions, so I put a fraction in yo fraction so you can divide while you divide

Algebra II is so fun sometimes :33

I GET TO WEAR FOOTIE PAJAMAS ON STAGE

MOOSE-THEMED FOOTIE PAJAMAS

REALLY AWESOME Y/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom