• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is...terribly ironic XD

I know. xD

More on-topic, I just finished watching Doctor Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog. I saw the first half a few days ago, but then I went to do something else and never got back to watching it until now. I don't know why I waited, it's wonderful.

... Penny died. D:

Last edited:
haha I just rolled "Bard of Rage" on the Random Land Generator.

I am Gamzee.
I am the BARD OF CAUSE, in the LAND OF LAW AND MIRTH.
My interests include GAMBLING and THE GRIMDARK ARTS.
My STRIFE SPECIBUS is BLADEKIND, and I have combined my SWORD with my ROULETTE WHEEL and a VIAL OF MY OWN BLOOD to create my awesome weapon.
My CHUMHANDLE is
rainbowGnostic.
The CONSORTS of the LOLAM are AWESOME OLIVE GREEN SQUIDS who like ART.

I like this. I like this a lot.

Oh, and if your hero role (as in Rage, Time, Breath, etc.) rolls "Space" the last part of your Land changes to Frogs, regardless of what you got beforehand.

I've been obsessively trying this thing to see if this was true and it is.

I rolled for Alice Liddell and she got possibly the most awesome roll ever.

You live in the LAND OF LIGHT AND PRECIPICE.
You are the PAGE OF DOOM.
Your interests include SCIENCE and ENGINEERING.
You wield the AXEKIND specibus and have combined your FIRE AXE with your TESLA COIL and MODEL SKYSCRAPER to create your awesome weapon.
Your chumHandle is goldenForger.
The consorts of your land are BRAZEN CERULEAN TOUCANS who like ADVENTURE.

Phantom met a boy. A very nice boy. A very nice marine who likes all the same things as me and knows a lot about guns.

So I was having an overall bland day, and it showed no signs of getting better after I scraped my arm pretty badly.

I decided to play some Emerald to make up for it, and I found a shiny while level grinding my zubat! It's a female electrike, so things are looking up. :D Even though it's naughty instead of something like modest, I'm certainly glad to get a shiny in the first place. I love electrike and manectric so much. I'm glad I was wearing my headphones, because if I didn't hear the sound effect I might not have noticed.

My elbow still hurts, but I'm getting rid of those thoughts with shiny electrike one in 8192 chance yes!

^_^

*shakes fist at "get active again" notification*
Camp was fun. I spent a lot of time at the waterfront, and I won a 1.68 pound bag of bubble gum at bingo.

Actually had a semi-okay day. Went shopping (it was with my family but whatev) and got some graphic tees and skinny jeans at Pac Sun. Now I just need some new shoes and for my hair to grow back the way it was...

DATA EXPUNGED: ((...wait are we rping plants
Sunflower: (Yes. Yes you are.
DATA EXPUNGED: (...oh dear

help i cant stop giggling

i have lost control of my life and its amazing

Went out for ice cream with a friend, got a badass new computer, sister got Animal Crossing: City Folk and I can have characters on it, and my crush is in my Driver's Ed class.

Life is good.

Eridan
Karkat
Sollux
Gamzee
Equius
Tavros.

Those are nice names

Also John and Dave.
And Ordovit.
Ipocond and Khruson are good, too.
Last one I can think of is Votanaz.

Too bad there aren't any girls, I have some good names.

@ everyone: my mom suggested Gandalf lol

Also we can't have a Harry or a Ron due to preexisting kitties (even in Ron's in kitty heaven T_T).

We have a bunch of names picked out already for the one, who's a very light orange tabby: Lukas, Oliver (gogo Disney reference!), Dean, Rylie and Shane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom