• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Silver Resistance lives! I have been waiting for 8 months for this very update. I am not disappointed. To those of you who have not read it yet, you are seriously deprived.

I actually though Scythe (the author) was dead... this is a relief. Reading the fic honestly changed my life, and... I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't stumbled upon it that day just over one year ago.

:| lucky ducks. I found the quill and everything and by the time the server got un-busy enough to acknolwedge me, registration was closed!

:| lucky ducks. I found the quill and everything and by the time the server got un-busy enough to acknolwedge me, registration was closed!

That happened to my mum, I think you have to just keep trying until it's nice to you.

Oh my gosh I'm catching up on Doctor Who and I got to the second part of the weeping angels part II episode, and holy crap I love Eleven and this show about 1000x more for how the Doctor acts XD

You know what?

I'm wearing a top hat and pajamas right now.

And there's not a damn thing anyone can do about it.

That feels great.

I got into Pottermore, too! :D I've been trying for days but it just runs out too fast!!

I'm YewJinx40! it was the only tolerable option okay.

Pottermore? I'm SparksOwl37, I believe. I'm quite fond of it.

Also this week I started rehearsals for a show and the long drive to rehearsals is worth it because it is suuuuuuuper fun. :D

When the drum major comes over to your trumpet sectional and says to everyone to be louder than you, when both flute section leaders ask if they can borrow your voice to instruct their section on how to properly yell back commands, when one of the instructors says "I like you." after passing in front of you as you are screaming commands, when tha tuba player three lines in front of you and one line to your right twice turns around and gives you a slightly terrified look, when a friend says that you were the only person he could hear, when another friend complains that you've driven him hoarse because he was struggling to out-yell you, when your best friend complains that she was struggling to out-yell you (despite not even being able to hear you from where she was), when you flinch every time you yell because of the sheer volume of your screaming, when the band director calls you the marcher of the morning because "when she gets tired, she is a psychopath. You can hear her from the band room!", you know that you're awesome. xD

When the instructor says to the band "Come on, guys. Polymetric's the only one I can hear counting. Don't make her pull the weight of the entire band." and then later "Polymetric's still the only one I hear counting!", when one flute section leader actually does drag you away from trumpet sectional to demonstrate proper screaming technique, when your best friend/apprentice says to her section to "Be louder than Polymetric!", when your screaming gets you loud enough that one trumpet section leader notices and laughs at your voice crack, when a former senior comes back to see the band and you swear he's staring at you like "That's Polymetric making all that noise?", when the band director walks in the room when you and your friends are at lunch, sees you and begins imitating your incessant screaming, when the tuba player that gave you terrified glances yesterday turns around at one point to state that he thinks you're losing your voice, when you tell one instructor that you can't scream anymore and he says you've done so well that you can take the rest of the night off counting, when your best friend offers to scream in your absence but knows from the start she can't scream as well, you know you're awesome.

Sure, maybe every time I make a loud noise I give myself a tremendous headache, and maybe every other word is a voice crack, and maybe everyone is yelling at me to lay off the yelling, but damned if I'm going to.

To make up for the unexpected sucker punch in the eye my dad made me an alcohol-free strawberry dahquari.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Silver Resistance lives! I have been waiting for 8 months for this very update. I am not disappointed. To those of you who have not read it yet, you are seriously deprived.

I actually though Scythe (the author) was dead... this is a relief. Reading the fic honestly changed my life, and... I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't stumbled upon it that day just over one year ago.

I've just spent at least three hours reading this.

It is awesome.

Tomorrow two of my sisters have a half-day of school...and on Monday school starts for everyone for real....but I graduated so nooo schoooool yaaaaaay~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom