• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have just discovered the 'Spaceship' 7th Heaven Radio Edit. It is the best song. And it has swear words.

EDIT: I have finally completed my random signature.

Last edited:
THE HOMESTUCK FLASH IS SO AWESOME

I CALL THE GOD-TIER JADE AVATAR

EDIT: OKAY I HAVE ONE.

I'M STILL REWATCHING THE FLASH AGAIN AND AGAIN IT'S JUST AS GOOD AND ALSO I THINK I MIGHT END UP MAKING LIKE FIVE AVATARS

Last edited:
Eeeheehee just watched the flash and oh my gog so amazing. I seriously am having a hard time putting into words just how awesome it was. It was confusing and awesome and epic and EEEEEEEE. Also after two months the withdrawal was getting pretty awful.

Also my dad met my boyf today and it went pretty well. They basically just said hi and shook hands but nobody freaked out so it's all good. :D

SO PSEUDO-OPENING NIGHT.

APPARENTLY I DID AMAZING

Apparently I also missed my friend having an adorable "OHMYGOSH" moment at my singing. Darn, wish i'd seen that

I'm getting my hamster tomorrow.
EDIT: I found a pound to spend on iTunes.
EDIT EDIT: My post count is 493. It will have gone up by the time you read this.
EDIT EDIT EDIT: I have switched to alternate pronoun. Just want to see how it goes.
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: I love edits.
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: I have been invited into the Fish Jumpers!
EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT EDIT: I have homemade Indian food <3

Last edited:
School let out early today! Wooo!

Also, I'm apparently going to Italy this summer. I get to be the annoying tourist everybody hates. BUT WHO CARES I WANT TO BE ON A GONDOLA IN VENICE.

Frozen Planet was amaaaaaaaaaazing and I got to watch it with a ton of friends who not only didn't laugh when I was oohing and aaahing and picking my jaw off the floor because it was the most beautiful thing, but were joining me in doing so.

There is a lot of snow outside. This pleases me greatly.

Met up with my elementary school teacher (well, one of them :P). Didn't engage in any earth-shattering conversation, but still.

Sat down next to my mom and we proceeded to rant to each other about the asshole-infested roller coaster (with saccharine smiles and deceitful falsehoods on the side) that was middle school.

Just kind of lost in this feeling that everything is good for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom