• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Five or six years ago I had a 'relationship' with this kid on the internet that I barely knew. We just sort of mutually decided we were dating. Being that I was like twelve or something and terrified to give out information on the Internet, and being that I was like twelve or something, it never did anything and the forums were deleted and I just sorta. Went on.

Yeah my oldest friend (who knows everything that went on when I was on the Internet back then) found the guy again on a TVTropes post about long-distance romance, mentioning how he'd once sort of been in a relationship with me way back when.

Small world

Downloaded an international scanner ap... been currently listening to the PC's over in the UK... man they are dull. Currently listening to the London GB7OK repeater... not the greatest connection.. but man they never shut up?

But I have no idea why listening to random scanners is so fun... Might try Chicago next... or maybe Australia...

In other news a scooter just broke down somewhere in London in the middle of the street and is blocking traffic. :3

I'm so happy I have a job now! :) It means not as much time for working on my site but I love my job an i get money ;)

Last edited:
Finished common app! Georgetown App almost done, and local community college coming pretty smoothly... soon all I'll have to worry about are scholarship essays.

My flatmates just set off the fire alarm (cooking something and not paying enough attention) and now they're whining and angsting because the alarm's still beeping and the caretaker or whoever hasn't arrived yet to turn it off.

I don't particularly like my flatmates because they're annoying airheaded bitches (2/3, the third one's almost okay) so I'm genuinely enjoying this situation. :D

oh, the beeping just ended
it was still fun P:

The view from where I was sitting the last two hours:

n5j3ab.jpg

DESALES. THANK YOU FOR NOT REQUIRING A HEAD-SHOT AND/OR ANOTHER RECOMMENDATION LETTER FOR MY AUDITION

YOU ARE AMAZING

There is a very good chance I'll be getting something Future Trunks related for cristmas.
It'll probabaly just be a figurine, but I'm hoping for a jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom