• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding this I passed my lifeguard thing and now I have my Bronze Cross! Disregard the previous thing I know CPR I swear.

I got my computer back. Now I am going to be very active and no onger will need to use the Wii. I am so excited andhappy right now.

Spent Friday night through the morning of today (Sunday) at a friend's house. It was fun times. We played lots of Twister, and I was THE CHAMPION. In such a way as to warrant ALL CAPS. YES. :D

Today I was walking home after school, like I do every day.

It was approximately 05:00 PM, and it had been snowing for a few hours, the first snow of this winter. The road was covered in a blanket of snow.

The sky was starless and pitch black. I was listening to one of my favourite songs.

As I pass my mailbox, I turn my head up and look up at the street light.

The falling snow was suddenly clearly visible in the light and it all looked like a scene from a movie and it was very pretty.

I love Sweden sometimes.

I'm 16 today. I also went swimming in PE, and the water was cold as hell but it was still fun. Turns out that I'm one of the best swimmers out of about the thirty other people in the pool that hour. So you know that class is full of critical failure.

:D

Giant English project due on Monday? Why, what a great idea Amp, just leave all of your half completed work at school!

Regarding this, which I posted in the "Grr Thread", apparently our teacher changed the due date (without me knowing) to Thursday, so for the next few work blocks in class I get to do... Nothing! :D

Yay there are a bunch of girls in my choir who like anime! And best of all, they like me and like my drawings! It's too bad they're in a different grade, which makes it harder to talk to them, but I might very well be making friends :)

Ahh, this Heir Conditioning feels so good... And this air freshener smells like Spider8reath ^__^

TL;DR Two new fav songs ::::o)

This Saturday marks the third consecutive week I've been quite happy and content with my life despite various consistent, unavoidable and typically frustrating misfortunes/haven't had a tearful existential crisis at some point! Things are pretty sweet and it's nice to feel... nice... like is this what normal, well-adjusted people feel like all the time?

Also I got $20 so I'm probably going to be able to get a large portion of my planned myr-themed Magic deck tomorrow! And unlike my other deck this one's actually going to be standard legal. And good. Well, better, anyway. Probably still not local-FNM-worthy because I don't have a spare hundred bucks to throw at some Planeswalkers, but better.

Also I got $20 so I'm probably going to be able to get a large portion of my planned myr-themed Magic deck tomorrow! And unlike my other deck this one's actually going to be standard legal. And good. Well, better, anyway. Probably still not local-FNM-worthy because I don't have a spare hundred bucks to throw at some Planeswalkers, but better.

It's missing 12 cards (so it's only 48 cards big) but I got all the key components. Man, it kicks ass!

Yeah, a weekend over at my boyfriend's house! ^^

And, I have enough money for the rest of the term to be a bit extravigant and treat myself. I love that, even when I am obsessed with saving money. Nutella and coffee and clothes ftw. <3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom