• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

My class just got our PLAN test(basically the ACT for sophomores, going from 1-32 instead of 1-36 like the ACT). Everybody else scored in the 20-27 range for composite score. Me? I scored a 29. For reference, 29 on the PLAN is equal to about 31-34 on the ACT. That's not all, though. That 29? It's the best in THE ENTIRE SOPHOMORE CLASS AT MY SCHOOL!!!!!

aww-yea-meme-original.jpg

^They have yet to tell us our results, I wish they would already XD

It's Friday. I have no homework. I showed my more outgoing witty side today during geometry. I wasn't super afraid to speak in front of a group. I am a happy soul.

German presentation went amazing
screwed up on the last slide a tiny bit but everyone (including the teacher) praised me so
gimme my A

95 on biology test. Supposedly the "hardest test of the year."

Aced that shit like it was nothing. 8D

I am probably the only person in this world that could get away with calling their mother a dick (though jokingly).

I am fucking lucky.

When I'm feeling lonely
Sad as I can be
All by myself on an uncharted island
in an endless sea

What makes me happy
fills me up with glee
those bones in my JAW!
don't have a flaw

_GrimmjowShinyTeeth.png

I just noticed I have over 2,500 posts...

When did that happen? (It means more because I don't post in games.)

So, you thought you could crush my happy with the same old insults that three days ago, would have reduced me to tears? Well, ha, ha, motherf**king, ha! The joke's on you! I don't freaking care! I don't! I reallly, really don't! So please, try your best to break me. I'll be waiting.

There's no hope between me an my ex! So why the Fwee Thread? I don't know! I just feel happy :D

Finally back to our new house with my sweet fiancee and silly cats~ All wrapped up in my super warm snuggie (shut up) and just ate... UuU listening to Owl City too, always makes me happy.

Just feeling pretty awesome right now :D

oh god it's almost half past five and I'm still up because GLOBAL GAME JAM (48 hrs game dev thingy)

I don't have any graphics to do anymore but I don't wanna go to sleep so I'll just float around here asdbaslhbfasd

our team's game is just something so absurd I don't even

it's a shoot 'em up game and you control it with a dance mat and Guitar Hero controller
the playable characters are a disco man with rainbow chest hair and a disco lady with rainbow hair

bossfight is with a massive Hasselhoff

yeah who the fuck needs sleep this is the best shit ever

just got back from rocky horror picture show with my boyfriend and our adopted eighth grade daughter pet thing

this is what makes life worth living

Oh my jegus guys

I just realised that I have the LoZ:SS Orchestra CD
And a computer in my room
And a pair of headphones

That is all there is to say on the matter

:33

I'm extremely peppy right now! :D I met my brother's friend's cousin today (and a shout out to Frostagin: he reminded me of Germany without any hair gel! :O), and he's really nice and funny. The only bad thing is he lives up in Atlanta, and only comes further down South about three times a year to visit. Lucky for me, though, I'll more then likely see him every time!

I mean, I don't like him like that, but he's a cool person! And he already considers me a buddy. Another way of saying we had our arms wrapped around each other's shoulder as if we knew each other all our lives :x

Eeeeeeee~

I got Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan and Broly: Second Coming on DVD! They're both uncut!

I didn't think that would make much more of a difference, but IT WAS AWESOME AHHHH
I actually had no idea that Chibi Trunks peed on Broly's head! So informative!
:D
Also, there was a funny scene in the first one, just when Goku and Broly started fighting, Broly's lip was bleeding, and HE LICKED IT LIKE A BAWSS. And Goku was like "Eww, that was totally unessescary!"
:I
You don't even know.

Today was the best day of my life so far. It doesn't matter that my dad was drunk when I got home from the thing I did, it was still by far the happiest day of my entire life.

:D

Back
Top Bottom