• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I WAS GONNA TALK ABOUT HOW I MIGHT SEE NEWSIES AGAIN BUT I FOUND OUT THAT THE GAVROCHE FROM WHEN I SAW LES MISERABLES IN PHILLY IS GONNA PLAY LES (oh hahahahaha that's ironic) THIS IS EXCITING

After several months using my Android for interneting, I cannot believe how shitty the 3DS web browser is. Strangely, I'm having an easier time typing here. Prolly because phone touchscreens are complete shit.

so I somehow got addicted to watching supernatural (thanks, tumblr). It hasn't disappointed me yet and is strangely similar to doctor who. especially in the regards of main characters who just keep dying over and over again. Still, I'm happy I found something to replace the lull of no DW.

*hums carry on wayward son*

Hippy is going to THE BOOKSTORE!!! Where she will purchase Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson at last!

Hippy is in such a great mood now! The bookstore is the best place on earth! :D

O_O What about the Library?!!

The library is the SECOND best place on Earth! XD The library is good for when you want to read a book once, or to see if you like it, but the bookstore is where memories are made. Because the bookstore (at least in my opinion) is where you go when you want to re-read something many times. The bookstore is a place where you find things that you can re-live millions of times, the bookstore is where you find days and weeks and months and years and lifetimes of fun and silent reflection. The bookstore is just awesome!

XP I sound like a creep!

Back
Top Bottom