• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Apparently next semester we'll be taught by another teacher for Politics

This pleases me immensely, because our current teacher is an angry bitch who is literally yelling at us 90% of the time.

(also tomorrow we'll be watching movies to celebrate our last period with her and one of my friends is bringing in The Big Bang Theory)

In my school, there was an Anti Bullying kind of act in 8th Period today. They asked for volunteers to act a scene in what to do when you get bullied. I was one of the volunteers, and here's how the act went;

Antagonist Character(Acting, not really bullying): Hey (Insert insult I was too lazy to remember).

Me: Whoa whoa WHOA, just stop. It's wrong, what you're doing, so just...stop...

Antagonist: Wha-? Well, No, I won't stop.

Me: K bai *Walks away*

Everyone laughed, and they were even talking about it afterwards. This day has gone SO WELL! :D

Finally got my late big Christmas present!

Albeit, it's a Danny Woodhead jersey. Anybody who watched the Super Bowl will realize how frustrated I am that it couldn't have come two days earlier :/ I'm still relatively happy though.

We ended up watching American Pie.

American Pie.

This almost makes up for how shitty the rest of my day has been :D

first night of student-produced play done and we rocked it.

Just saw Knicks hammer Lakers in a splendid showing by Jeremy Lin. I never thought basketball could be so entertaining.

Earlier today I was so happy I could cry, do to a variety of factors. I don't think I ever really got the happy tears thing before. :')

Just saw Knicks hammer Lakers in a splendid showing by Jeremy Lin. I never thought basketball could be so entertaining.

The most entertaining part of that for me was the hosts of the local Sports news program bashing Kobe Bryant afterwards about having never heard about Lin.

I have a friend~ She came over to my house today, and it wasn't nearly as awkward as I worried it might be, and I showed her Cascade and she liked the music, and we talked about anime, and cats, and she likes Pokemon :D

A friend just pointed out to me that my latest chapter in my fanfic has an obscure reference to "The Princess Bride". Totally wasn't planned. mmd.

He finally friended me back on Facebook.

It took a lot of prodding and I think I may have irreperably ruined any possible friendship, but

he friended me on facebook

now I can finally talk to him and get closure and then maybe I'll stop being so damn paranoid about it. also I think I'm not interested in a relationship with him anymore, hurray

Back
Top Bottom