• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

You know it's your day when you find out that one of your friends who is a staunch evangelical Christian is also a pro-choice feminist. :D

did i tell you guys my sister got a boyfriend and they're both super excited about Earthbound on Virtual Console and are apparently starting a Satoru Iwata cult????

they're hilarious and adorable

Just finished job applications and stuff. Had a serious thinking session on whether to say this in "Fwee" or "Grr."

I think I ended up here because jobs are good. I need a job. The first step has been taken.

And now... The waiting. .___.

VM and Poly is there a connection here hmmmmm.

I just realized that my Windows 7 OS partition isn't fried like I thought it was! Yessss.

spent the whole day at carowinds for band riding rollercoasters and overall had a good time! but our band didn't do that amazing :/
and yay for new squirtle plush and stuff from hot topic.

Went snowboarding today with my sister and her boyfriend. First time I got out this season, most likely the only time, unfortunately. But still, it was fun. And now I'm sore. 8'D

Back
Top Bottom