• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Bought 300 € worth of craft supplies for 10 € :D
(the store went bankrupt and they're clearing out everything)

my self-esteem has apparently reached a point where i can think (or at least have the idea flickering in the back of my mind) that people are romantically interested in me

hooray that took ages

So I got Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds as an early Christmas gift and I've been playing for a while now and oh fuck my eyes hurt

i beat the kalos league

using my own pokemon

without relying on my parents for help like the only other time i've beaten a game with my own pokemon.

So I've been in Australia for a week now (and will be for about two more weeks). There's no Wi-Fi at my granddad's house, so I haven't been able to get online much. It's a nice holiday, though. Yesterday I explored some limestone caves, and that was a fun experience.

I DID THE THING I DID THE THING
I GOT ALL THE COINS IN ALL THE LEVELS IN SUPER MARIO 64 (EXCEPT TOWER OF THE WING CAP BECAUSE FUCK THAT NOISE) AND TINY HUGE ISLAND WAS THE DEATH OF ME BUT I DID THE THING I KILLED ALL THE FUCKING MICRO GOOMBAS WITHOUT DYING AND GOT THEIR COINS AND GOT ALL THE RED COINS AND AVOIDED THE FISH AND SHIT

I'M HAPPY BECAUSE I SPENT LIKE FOUR HOURS AND ONE HUNDRED LIVES THE OTHER DAY ON THIS FUCKING LEVEL AND EVEN RAINBOW RIDE WAS EASIER

I got Pokémon X :D

Also, since my name is Dar, Trevor wanted to call me Big D. My life is complete.

SO apparently Minecraft is coming to the WiiU. I soo need a WiiU now, I don't even care what lengths I go to in order to make it happen.

Last edited:
Finally got Saints Row IV a couple days ago since it was on sale and oh my god I'm having so much fun
I got the Dubstep gun yesterday and it's the best most ridiculous thing and I'm gonna use it forever because why not :D

Reeni and I have our Five Month Anniversary on Christmas, which is so cool XD Happy Five Months, Reeni, I love you! <3

EDIT: Also, I've been telling people to get me money since I want to get a 3DS XL and I knew it was too expensive for anyone to buy it for me, so I got some money last night from my mom's side, some money this morning from my parents, and I have yet to (probably) get more on my dad's side later today. And I found two Walmart gift cards I never used. Totaling the money I have now and the gift cards, I am only $35 short from the 3DS :D

EDITEDIT: I AM SO GLORIOUSLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW :D :D :D :D :D

Last edited:
So I got my 3DS XL (they were out of the Pokemon ones, so I got black instead) and Pokemon Y, unfortunately they were out of Fire Emblem: Awakening so I just ordered the last copy off of Amazon. BUT GUYS I GOT MY 3DS :D

Just came back from an epic week in Singapore!

Why epic?

For two reasons:

1) While there, I came across a heavy metal store owned by the coolest elderly couple of all time. Even better, when I asked the old man what he recommended, he said, "Do you prefer prog, power, thrash, or death?" (Of course, I said power.) I got CDs by Kamelot, Rhapsody (before they became Rhapsody of Fire), and Arch Enemy, as well as a Nightwish T-shirt.

2) Also while there, I got a 3DS XL and Fire Emblem Awakening! YES!

The shinies just keep pilin' up! I was gonna go catch a regular safari Vivillon to use as GTS trade fodder but I ran into a shiny one instead!
The white body goes well with the icysnow wings :D

EDIT: aw yeah got a Feebas from the GTS, time to put Masuda Method to the test once again and see if I can finally get a fabulous shiny Milotic!
EDIT#2: shiny Feebas! yooooo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom