• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

I think I can safely say that I am not ill anymore! After having a stomach bug which completely put me out of action for 5-or-so days and left some residual stomach cramps, we're all good to go now! (I hope... :D)

wow soaking my foot and changing the bandages has actually lessened the pain a lot I am no longer whining constantly about it!

So the first few days of college have been an adventure. Suddenly people I haven't even spoken with in years are my new best friends because we have no one else in our classes so we just cling to each other and it's rather remarkable how we just start conversations like we've been in touch all along.

Also I now have a season pass to go snowboarding with so yay, and the University is close enough that on some days I can just go snowboarding for almost a full day and still be on time for my classes that same evening.

My download of Professor Layton vs Phoenix Wright just finished! I've been waiting for this for four years!!! goodbye world

i went to a classmate's birthday party and a few things:
a) it was so cute it was Tangled themed because the girl really likes Tangled and there were decorations all over the house
b) i got a lot of compliments on my favorite dress and a LOT of people said it was a good color on me (and one girl told me to keep that in mind for auditions and things)
and c) TWO GUYS DRESSED UP AS FLOATING LANTERNS IT WAS PERFECT

i moved out with four of my friends and so far it's great and it's so amazing not living with my parents

yesterday i made a cake for everybody and everyone was eating it and it was so nice and people like me and i don't hide in my room all the time

I finally got a shiny Miltank (after trying to breed one for like THREE WEEKS sdhsfjdshf) and it has the right ability and 5 IVs in all the right places!
fuck. yes.

I guess I got kinda good at piano, I wrote a song called "Ode to Netflix," I got tested for TB and turned up negative :D and it looks like my heart fissure thing is closing up.

Chamomile keeps me from dreaming. I can actually sleep without nightmares now

. . .

Excuse me while I try to not cry from relief hahaha.

I put Ubuntu on my memory stick! It's so pretty, and all the applications are awesome. Oh, and installing the veekun Pokédex isn't a major pain in the ass. Yay!

Long work week finally over! Yaaay I can sleep and not wake up at 5am tomorrow. :'D

I also finally caught up with the ~magical show~ which is the Great British Bake-Off. Sad episode but, such a good watch. :D

HOMECOMING IS COMING UP *JUMPS AND PUNCHES A HOLE IN THE CEILING*

WHICH MEANS RECENTLY-GRADUATED PEOPLE ARE COMING TO VISIT *PUNCHES A WALL*

WHICH MEANS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IS COMING BACK *SOMEHOW DOES A SPLIT OUT OF EXCITEMENT*

Back
Top Bottom