• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

The word "love" has reentered my life, alone with she whom it concerns alone in a wooden cabin at 4am during a light rainstorm. I can't afford anything and I hate school and family stuff sucks but I'm happy :)

HOMECOMING IS COMING UP *JUMPS AND PUNCHES A HOLE IN THE CEILING*

WHICH MEANS RECENTLY-GRADUATED PEOPLE ARE COMING TO VISIT *PUNCHES A WALL*

WHICH MEANS ONE OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE IS COMING BACK *SOMEHOW DOES A SPLIT OUT OF EXCITEMENT*

HE CAME BACK A DAY EARLY I'M SO FUCKING HAPPY

ALSO I'M SO FUCKING OBVIOUS BUT I DON'T CAAAAAAAAAARE

EDIT: ACTUALLY LET'S TALK ABOUT THIS SOME MORE BECAUSE I'M REALLY UNREASONABLY FLUTTERY

LIKE THE FIRST THING HE SAID TO ME WAS "HOW ARE YOU SWEETHEART?" AND I JUST. AAAAAAAAAAAAH

AND I COULDN'T STOP GRINNING ON THE WAY TO DINNER (cause he was gonna drive over and meet us) WHICH IS HOW OBLIVIOUS FRIEND THE FIRST BECAME UNOBLIVIOUS

SO WE ACTUALLY GOT TO THE CAF AND HE KEPT??? HUGGING ME??? AND FINDING EXCUSES TO TOUCH ME I'M FUCKING DYING HELP

AND THEN HE SAID "I think I'd love drunk Rachel almost as much as I'd love sober Rachel. Which is a lot." I CAN'T HANDLE THIS SHIT AND A COUPLE PEOPLE THINK THIS WAS FLIRTING AND I DON'T????? KNOW????

AND I'M PRETTY SURE FAVORITE PERSON IS STILL TOTALLY FUCKING OBLIVIOUS I CAN'T. HANDLE. THIS.

Last edited:
Our other dog had puppies yesterday (I even had to cut one umbilical cord :O) and she's taking such good care of them even though this is her first time :3
The pups are super energetic and keep crawling around and making tiny puppy noises even though they can't see anything yet C:

I got the first chapter of my fanfic uploaded to this forum, I'm kinda proud of it to be honest despite it being kinda crappy. It's my first real attempt at fanfiction even though it's a spinoff. :P

I'm also excited for the OR/AS/DE in November, It's about time we put an end to the Hoenn-Life 3 jokes.

I had the brilliant idea to write a Homestuck fanfiction involving a trans* Troll with a gender-specific class.

Today, a friend and I managed to convince our math teacher to: provide a study guide for the upcoming test (out of a lack of real study guides, she found a general worksheet that fits); have the study guide be extra credit; and quite likely do this for every test. Accomplishment.

I made some friends who are pretty in to the card part of Pokémon, so I made a deck with them, just to try it out. It turned out to be pretty fun.

IT'S OCTOBER YOU GUYS IT'S ALMOST HALLOWEEN

I'M GONNA FUCK A PUMPKIN

ALSO SMASH BROS IN TWO DAYS OH GOD IM SO HYPE

So I had three fairly hard tests last week. After curving, I got 100 on all three of them.

tumblr_llzfek178R1qf9jcfo1_r1_500.gif

I lamented my inability to drive over here a few months ago, but last week I got another shot at it, and I passed! I have no car, and my parents very rarely let me take the family vehicle, but it still feels nice.

Also, my girlfriend and I have been going out for 3 months now, and it has gone swimmingly. A few months back, when I first found out she was infatuated with me, I was a bit apprehensive about the whole thing. I went ahead with it, and it was one of the best decisions I ever made! Happy days!

Last edited:
Going off on a big residential trip with my school in three days! I also miss 4 out of 5 days of next week, so I'll take it.

Last edited:
I finished the song I'm doing for my dad!! Well the harmonies at least. The accompaniment is going to be the hardest part.

But the problem is I'm terrible at keeping secrets so he knows the song is for his birthday in December and I don't know if I can keep the origins of the song secret from him for that long :c

Alright so I just had a mind blowing experience with the titles of the seasons of Korra. Air, Spirits, Change, Balance. That's like a sentence. Air spirits change balance. As in the whole return of the Air Nation changing the balance.

And I don't care how intentional it was, cause I think it's flippin sweet no matter what and it just makes me feel good.

Back
Top Bottom