• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Just noticed most of the assignments in my current information science class are amazingly fun. We get to watch video lectures at home and then write essays that are only TWO pages long?!

...Not to mention all the new stuff I'm learning~ Apparently the Library of Alexandria held 700,000 papyrus scrolls before it was destroyed - that's more than most modern libraries hold books!

Caught my first shiny 'mon in Moon, a female Salandit !!! Arceus bless call chaining and my Cute Charmer Sylveon aaahhhhhh ;u;

EDIT: caught my second one today! Was absentmindedly soft-resetting for the Wimpod on route 8 to pass the time (I was going to go chain Dewpiders since it's impossible to chain Wimpods but it was nighttime in Moon) and whoops, it's a shiny. Got an awful nature and terrible IVs but hot damn it looks so good. ilu lil wimp you'll do just fine in my ingame team C:

Last edited:
I saw Allegiance!!! It was a one-night-only-in-theaters and it was SO GOOD

I laughed! I cried! I shouted no in distress for the whole theater to hear! I cried more!!!!

It's so beautiful and pertinent and sad and I will cry if it doesn't get a DVD release. Or cry tears of joy if it does.

I'm just gonna cry a lot over this work of art

Went through an old cabinet of my stuff and found a free 3DS charger and a new phone charger that charges really fast (probably because older phones guzzled electricity like a mountain dew at ComicCon)

Oh yeah my 3ds started working again just in time for me to buy Sun. Kinda mad that someone irl spoiled tje champion for me, though.

i'm really digging this newfound trend of filming musicals and bringing them to movie theaters for one-night-only showings. yay better theater accessibility!!

So I, um, kind of just wrote 2,500 words of a one shot fanfic about Cynthia basically on a whim, which is more fanfic than I've ever written in one sitting before (and it's miles better than the only other major thing I've done, even as rough as it is now).

Kind of proud of myself for actually doing it and having half the idea completely written!

Oooh! For Christmas, I got a Bluetooh keyboard, a cool phone case, a stylus, a few books, a pair of slippers, and a cool Pokemon hat! Woohoo!

I actually got to meet the (soon to be former) Secretary General of the United Nations, Ban Ki-Moon, in person!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I've always wanted to work for the UN, so this was AMAZING.

I drove??? A car?????

I've been very nervous about driving (I've had my permit since august and hadn't done anything with it) but I finally got behind a wheel and I didn't wreck the car!!!!

I saw Allegiance!!! It was a one-night-only-in-theaters and it was SO GOOD

I laughed! I cried! I shouted no in distress for the whole theater to hear! I cried more!!!!

It's so beautiful and pertinent and sad and I will cry if it doesn't get a DVD release. Or cry tears of joy if it does.

I'm just gonna cry a lot over this work of art

THEYRE SHOWING IT AGAIN THE WORLD IS A GOOD PLACE

Back
Top Bottom