• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i managed to play my guitar for an hour for the first time today! hopefully i can keep it up on weekends.

on top of that, i learned my first coherent song today! before now, i just strummed whatever chords i knew - all of the not-barre majors and two or three minors - for as long as i could take it. today was different; i learned a pattern that i have to strum in set intervals or something. it's all stuff i knew already, but i managed to do it! i'm happy.

While in Maryland, I found the Minish Cap used at a GameStop, which I'd been looking for forever. <3

I also bought a box set of the entire first season of Yu Yu Hakusho at a Best Buy for relatively cheap. This is basically my entire 12-year-old life in a box, and I'm experiencing nostalgia like holy shit. :D

Finally learnt playing Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne on bass :D

Oh, and I got a DSi while I visited England.

My friend has an obsession with beads, and thus is very happy when someone gives them to her.

Guess what I got when I walked into school this morning? Beads.

She's so happy when I give them to her so I feel happy too~

I just beat The True Arena in KSSU. :D

Now I'm going to try beating Helper to Hero with all the helpers~

My dad has to go somewhere tomorrow, so we're having our Cinco de Mayo dinner today!

My Americans' excuse to eat Mexican food comes a day early!

Tommorow shall be the last day of exams.

Also I get to see my girlfriend for the first time in like 2 months.

=D

Finally!!! After over three years of not having a cell phone I can actually use, I GOT ONE!! And I have unlimited texting, so yaaaaay <3333333

SILVER AND GOLD REMAKES ARE COMING OUT

and if you think that's awesome you gotta learn their names

HeartGold and SoulSilver!

Eh I'm overexcited, right? Maybe it's just because of the name HeartGold...

SILVER AND GOLD REMAKES ARE COMING OUT

and if you think that's awesome you gotta learn their names

HeartGold and SoulSilver!

Eh I'm overexcited, right? Maybe it's just because of the name HeartGold...

Man I wanted to post that first. >< XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom