• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OKAY SO PARTY.

So the first person I run into is my friend Tia (the graduate herself) who thought I looked adorable (as always).

Second person I run into?

My crush.

He thought I looked pretty. He even said so.

abhduhjgd words can't describe how happy I feeeeeeeel

EDIT: Also I gave him a stuffed banana (I SWEAR TO GOD THERE' A REASON) and he told me when I got home that he named it after me :3

Last edited:
So, I went to Cerulean Cave, mainly to hunt for that Rare Candy. Decided to catch Mewtwo while I was at it.

It was Modest.

With a near-perfect speed IV and a special attack IV of 28 or 29.

I am happy.

Tomorrow is Monday... and I get to sleep in for the first time in a long time thanks to our nonexistent spring break and the parade I had to be in on Memorial Day. AAAAAHHHH it feels good :D

@Flora: Awwww! I'm happy for you too. wheres the pics you promised ...a stuffed banana? Explain.

(I have one pic, but it's just my head and my mom hasn't put it on facebook yet ^^;)

The stuffed banana...I can't even properly explain that.

Also, Flora, I am doing a crush confront today hopefully. See, both me and my crush were in track during school (however I was mid-distance and he was long-distance, I was hurdles and he was long jump) so I'm hoping he'll be in something our community holds called the Run Club. I'm hoping he'll be there! (and that the weather doesn't ruin it bwaaaah)

Also, so this is not a spam (or is it not anyways?) *sigh* i wish you would explain the stuffed banana XD

And now for something completely unrelated to the stuffed banana:

I checked my email this morning (as I always do) and noticed I had an email from NYCDA.

The New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts.

An incredibly exclusive (it only takes 180 people per year) acting school.

That transfers your credits to another nearby acting college so you can pursue a degree in theater.

HOLY FRICKIN CRAP.

MY WEEK HAS BEEN MADE.

FUCK YES

FUCK YES

FUCK YES

136 PIECES

WHERE'S YOUR RECORD NOW HEART GOLD

Now the only thing thing between me and the last Potential trophy is... 50 flags. Oh crap.

I got off work early tonight because it was slow. I also got my first pay check yesterday, and I'm going to cash it Monday, and possibly get a paid website host and do a cool project with my dad too.

Congrats on getting a contest prize! :D May I ask what the prize was for?

You had to draw something related to A Very Potter Musical (Harry Potter based musical on YouTube); I drew a Quirrel/Voldemort (makes sense if you've seen the musical, honest) comic strip thing. And thanks~ c:

Background: For two years I was in a really bad Baptist school. It caused problems. Especially since they had a teacher who verbally abused students. Now, four years later, I find out that what she did to me caused every family with a kid in the class I was in and the class behind mine to pull out of the school completely. And now I'm hooking up with all of the students in my class from way back when.

And my crush from that year sent me a message. .////. Heehee.

Talked to a friend from grade school at church today.

Miiiiiiiiiight have set a stalker on my crush.

Patriotism Power makes me able to rub a fact in the face of a friend of mine. If you're keen on the World Cup you'll understand (check location).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom