• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

S. E.

I'm a crow, don't'cha know?
Pronoun
she
Think of it as an equivalent to "The "Grr" Thread". If you're happy about something, but it isn't worth a thread, post it here.

EDIT: On a random note, I /might/ be getting Yellow today.

Just maybe.

Last edited:
Ah, right now I'm in a vaguely happy mood singing a few songs, and other uninteresting things that I find enjoyable :D

Edit: Oh, Yellow was my first game; I got it when I was five. It's still my favorite, even after this long.

Do you have any plans for a team, yet? It's quite helpful that you're able to get all of the starters, though I prefer copying Yellow's team from Pokémon Adventures (Pokémon Special.)

Last edited:
I had originally planned to have a team revolving around Pikachu, the three starters, and two other Pokemon I never decided. Now, all I know for certain is I want Pikachu and Ninetales, possibly Lapras and/or a Rhydon. I'm probably gonna build a team as I go, though.

I re-arranged my room~

It looks cooler and more organized. And it doesn't smell like cat poo either.

Yay ^_^

My internet wasn't working that much yesterday.
So I completed Super Mario Galaxy completely.

Can't play Super Luigi Galaxy; strictly come dancing's on :(

I just came home from my friend's birthday party :D

It was really awesome, though, my stomach says I ate too much candy :/ Owiee...

I just read one of the best fanfics ever and am currently reeling from how utterly brilliant it is.

And it's not even finished, so there's more to look forward to!

No Yellow for me, looks like we'll have to wait a few weeks. Oh well.

Next weekend I'm getting a Wii, though~

I got around to listening to Graduation by Kanye West.

My God.

It's the absolute best album I've ever listened to. The lyrics bring forth an avalanche of thought. The beats keep one interested and sooner or later you're singing along and not giving a fuck what anyone says.

It might be crowned the best album of this decade. IMHO, it already is.

If you disagree, you are wrong, because I'm happy.

Oh, yeah. Some days ago, I got the grades for my project in my english class, I got a 6 :D or, you would probably say A, so, I got an A!

:DDD

Congratz to everyone who posted before me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom