• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ It's been raining. But I don't like it. I now have no excuse to get a Ice block :(

I know this thread is for happiness BUT it's sort of answering to Dragonclaw :D

My friend's coming to stay with me this week :D

And I get to go home and see my family in two weeks' time~

Yesterday I was feeling very depressed. Until I watched the "Define Dancing" scene from WALL-E.

Seriously, if this movie doesn't make you at least smile, you have no soul.

I remembered these ten random objects from the start of the year...

Computer
X-box
Cow
Paint
Zebra
Orange
Pencil
Dirt
Curtains
Nappies

My teacher randomly did this at the start of the year. He gave us three tests a week or so apart and I think there will be one at the end of the year :) Yes random but there could be a prize the way he says it.

Edit: I is goings to a birthday party! ^_^ Yay.

Last edited:
My aunt is coming over tommorrow night! She's easily one of my favorite relatives. After all, she is the crazy cat lady. Plus, I'm going to get to stay up late because of it! Which also means I'll get to see my Mom since she works night shift and doesn't get home until 12:45 or so. Not only that, but I've been in a good mood lately even before I found this out.

I is a happy gurl.

EDIT: Also how could I forget to tell you guys I got my Wii last month? D:

My Eevee evolved into Umbreon! In record time! And today was a snow day.

So far, everybody I've invited to the Pollyanna thing can go~

And two of them have cat allergies but are going anyway. ^^

It's like, my birthday and stuff :D
I've had a good day, and pretty much the whole of December so far has been great. I love life <3

IT WAS SNAILING~

(as in snowing/hailing.)

AND MY FRIEND'S NOT GOING TO FLORIDA!!!

^ Sleet X)

I have (and I consider this such an achievement) read just about every House pairing (every f/f one, probably every m/m and m/f, too) possible. We're talking Cuddy/Dwarf lady from that random episode and Amber/NotAmber levels of strangeness.

And I'm home in two days! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom