• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My best friend's birthday's today and I managed to beat Crystal E4 for the first time ever as well.

That's rather coincidental considering Crystal's her favorite game and she's likely going to be getting a Crystal to replace her lost one for her birthday. <3

Things in my life have calmed down enough that I can spend time online again. ^^ And if that's not enough, I have pizza!

MY ENGLISH PRESENTATION IS DONE AND I AM GLAD!

It seems like a different world... the world with the presentation coming up and overwhelming nerves, and the world without the presentation in it any more. XD All I have is coursework! And exam revision! Which somehow seem like nothing compared to that stupid presentation!

FUCKING FINALLY!

One of the places I applied at FINALLY got back to me for an interview! AT LAST, I'LL BE MAKING MONEY! I have an interview on Tuesday at 1:30

Of course, I'll also be selling my soul to Wal-Mart, but MONEY! :D

I followed my mom to the store.

What did I get?

• Salmon, Tuna and Avocado rolls
  • Lipton's Green Tea with Citrus (goes nicely with the sushi, I've found)
  • fucking BISCOFF COOKIES

:D

:D :D :D

It's been almost a year since I realized I have a crush on..well, my crush, and I have this sudden feeling of looooooooooooooove~

^Awwwwwww X3

So I saw my best friend today! I haven't seen her since August, so that was fun. ^_^ And then I went to my cousin's baby shower, which was fun, despite being the only guy there. And I got some delicious teriyaki chicken~

Today I feel really happy! :D I've been feeling on top of the world recently for not much reason at all (after all, I've had a lot of stress at school) but I do love it so. XD

Maybe it's to do with it being the 1st of March? My favourite time of year, spring is close, and my birthday's this month, too~ Ah, happy days.

Time for a new beginning~

^Awwwwwww X3

I knoooooooooow~

And I finished telling the story to my friend over AIM, and it just made me happy to see her reaction. :D

Then she started telling me, "CALL HIM!" and it kinda ruined it. XP

It's snowing outside.

Freak weather. My part of the country ~DOES NOT~ get snow more than once a year. This part ~DOES NOT~ get snow when it's not January.

March 1st, third snowfall that actually sticks.

o.O

But yay no school possibly~

^ Actually we're supposed to get 8-12 inches over here.

EIGHT TO TWELVE. *fwee*

^ Actually we're supposed to get 8-12 inches over here.

EIGHT TO TWELVE. *fwee*

If I'm not mistaken, you live in Pennsylvania, right? (sorry if you didn't want people to know this)

Yeah, I live a few states south of you.

Oh and the tops of houses and dark areas are already turning white. 8D

~Fortunate happenings of recent~
(In no specific order)

Turned 19 -- Got my Credit Card(Finally) -- Sold mah car for $2000(lulz) -- Finally got a camera that works! -- Found out that PayPal actually took responsibility and fixed their mistake, making another mistake in the process, (resulting in my PayPal balance being adjusted from -$800 to $180) -- Selling my World of Warcraft account for $700(shame on the person who ever said that game sucked!) ,xP​

(sorry if you didn't want people to know this)

I frequently state that I live in Almost-Philly. Thus I am perfectly fine with that.

On topic I just made this absolutely adorable RP character from the 1800s. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom