• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I found out one of my friends had been in the same Choral Festival that I'd been in one year.

Today I talked to her and she said she found one of our other friends in the pamphlet we got. (aka she was in it too)

Her reaction to my simple question of "Do you remember being in a Choral Festival when you were in sixth grade?" was priceless. ^^

Also we're (we being the first friend I mentioned and my Pokemon-loving friend, who both happen to be named Jess) doing a project on speed. The drug I mean. And my Pokemon loving fan quoted some House episode where Wilson got hooked on speed by House for some weird reason and he was like, "I'm on SPEEEEEEEEEEEED!" It made me laugh so hard. ^^

Also we're (we being the first friend I mentioned and my Pokemon-loving friend, who both happen to be named Jess) doing a project on speed. The drug I mean. And my Pokemon loving fan quoted some House episode where Wilson got hooked on speed by House for some weird reason and he was like, "I'm on SPEEEEEEEEEEEED!" It made me laugh so hard. ^^

^Oh my god, Flora. x3 Wilsooon~

Anyway, in ATC *Artistically Talented Children, it's some kind of program where they choose talented artists. In other words no Spanish for me.*,we were doing this abstract thing for art. By abstract, I mean Pollock style.

Which ultimately means spoons, paint and flinging action across this paper that's two tables long. Yuuuus. It was, in a word, incredibly wicked. xD

So Cali's having a sudden election on May 19th. From what I can see, all the propositions are supposed to help balance the budget. I got a letter from the county telling me this and asking if I would like to participate in being a pricinct officer for the election again this time. I work from ~5:00 AM to ~9:00PM and get $150 and an excuse to miss school.

Yaaaaaay~

I got into Honors English. :D

And because of that my dad's taking me to see Coraline. :D :D

I got hugged. In school. By a boy. In front of everyone. Fwee.

Lucky. Tyhat would never happen to me. (cause I go to an all-girl school but that's beside the point)

Coraline was amazing, btw.

And yesterday I told my friend that my favorite episode of the anime was one she hadn't seen and she was like "Tell me what it iiiiiiiis~" and I couldn't because I don't know how to describe properly. So I emailed her a link to the summary and it turned out she had actually heard of it. :D (it's in Battle Frontier so not many people have heard of it. Plus Ash obtained the ability to supernaturally steal people's Pokeballs, so... ^^)

I now have in my possession a kite with a frog on it. I saw it hanging up at Toys R Us and had to have it. It may fly as early as tomorrow if the wind keeps up. :>

...I updated my status on MySpace to tell all of my friends about my kite, and Jeremy and Joscelyne called me just to ridicule it. :c I think its name is Alfred now though. Jeremy named it.

While I entered the kitchen to get a drink, I saw that on the table, my dad had won $20,000 from a scratchy! (If the 5 letters revealed make a word you win; it was rzpie - prize) It hasn't been handed in for money yet, but still *happy*

I helped my 8-year old friend George get some trophies and get about half-way in SSBB Story mode and hes estatic about it. Hes really, really happy that i'm playing with him. Something that doesn't happen often. Good to see him happy.

My dad won a hundred bucks last night. :D

Also my sis and her friend sang Defyiing Gravity last night and were wonderful. Boq approves massively. *nods*

Holy craaaap!

I got a promocode worth 20 levels on my MK:Wii license! And upgraded to Silver Edition!

:D

I got Regigigas yesterday, with a Lonely nature :D
And reserved Platinum while I was at it.

Also, I'm battling my boyfriend tonight... *evil laugh*
My friend gave him a list of my usual Pokemon and how to beat them, but... I'm not using those! >:D

edit: I got out of school early today to go to the movies and see Coraline! omfg it was so freaky, but I loved it! :3

Last edited:
I've successfully sold my soul to Buy n Large Wal-Mart!

And it's actually not so bad. My hours are great, my starting pay is awesome, and people have been treating me pretty well. And finally, MONEY! Which means I can buy Platinum when it comes out! And plan college! YAY!

My broken relationship has been changed into a solid friendship, I've finally moved on from a death that occurred four years ago, and I'm happy for the first time since I was fourteen. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom