• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see!

We can see. With our new glasses.

Come on, say a little fwee.

...fwee.

See, even Zack's happy that we have glasses! (^)_(^) Lol that looks funny. X3

I just watched (and made my poor, unsuspecting housemate watch) the entire second series of Murder in Suburbia in one sitting. True, it's only 6 eps long, but it's so, so great :)

I finally did my essay which means no detention and I actually had some fun doing it! I was too busy playing Sub-Space Emissionary and going football practise.

I finally ordered Final Fantasy VI Advance online this morning and I'll be getting it in 4-9 (business) days! :D

And my school's team placed second in a basketball tournament today (I was running the scoreboard and some other crap)

So yay :D

IT'S PI DAY!

(3.14)

Go find the circumference of something to celebrate!
Or eat something round!
I think we have some cookies...

(For more information...!)

Actually!

Before five minutes ago, it was actually 14.3! Which is actually not Pi Day, merely a normal decimal number. The only number that could come close would be 31.4 (31st of April) WHICH DOESN'T EXIST, OPAL YOU TWIT.

It's also Giovanni Schiaparelli's birthday. I'm not sure why Google decided to celebrate that above everything else, but he's pretty cool too I guess.

I now have Ayumi Hamasaki's album Guilty on my iPod ^.^

she is so awesome.

And now i don't have to listen to previews on iTunes and cover songs on youtube.

Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder definitely did not disappoint. Especially the ending.

I wasn't going to go to the prom, because it's so expensive and a dress would be like... over eighty quid. Add that to the thirty entrance fee and it's a recipe for living on the streets.

BUT my cousin's letting me borrow hers! :D I went round to take it today, and it fits perfectly! It's a modified size eight since she's an absolute pixie but it FITS IT FITS!

Now I can go with my friends~~

Sub-Space Emissionary
...Emissionary? As in, emission? I believe you mean the Subspace Emissary.
I'm sorry, but I absolutely cracked up when I read your post. I couldn't help it.

Uh, my real reason for posting? Well, yesterday was my mom's birthday, on Pi Day no less, and we went out to Red Lobster for dinner. While we did have to wait 25+ minutes to get served on (I swear, the lobby was packed), I got to sit next to the lobster tank and watch two lobsters attempt to put each other in lobster-headlocks (They had rubber bands over their pincers, so) the whole time, which was fun. And then the food was great. The whole way home my stomach kept reminding me I ate too much. Here's a list of exactly what I had (Ironically, I didn't have any seafood. XD):

Biscuits
Mushrooms in Cheese
2 Cups of Shirely T (Basically, cherry soda)
Chicken Fingers
French Fries (Lots)
Apple Crumb Pie
Vanilla Ice Cream

Yep. I have no idea why I'm telling you guys, but I am.

Finally finished my Bio project- and actually had fun doing so.

Well actually I still need staples. ^^;

(Speaking of which...*pointstousertitle*

Phew.

With the possibility of facing another F on a notebook quiz tomorrow, I finally got my lazy butt to sit down for an hour and a half and dug through my "binder"(more like pile of papers) and took what I needed. I then put it in a new binder that is neat and organized, something that the "binder" wasn't. I then stuck the "binder" into a box(the one that had my Bamboo in it) and stuffed it under my bed, incase I needed some papers from it. Now I won't get an F AND I'll be able to find my stuff! Let's see how long that lasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom