• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting better at portraits, I'm going to the gym and it's not as horrible as I thought it would be and I just discovered these awesome things Muesli Bars which are made out of apple with a coating of chocolate and they're delicious.
Unfortunately you can only get them in Holland at Spar. I'll ask my stepdad to bring me some from time to time.

^ That's amazing! Lucky. ^^

Went over my (sister's) friend's house. Played Wii, ate food, made the dog catch potato chips...^^

And we didn't fail at Among the Clouds like I thought we would! :D

That's Brian Balmages, right..? We played Beyond the Summit last year and I loved it ^^

I'm getting Platinum tomorrow! Yay! And I really like these earphones, but I don't know whose they are...

I get to go to an Ostara ritual tomorrow~ And hang out with my new friend~ I'm so happy ^_^

That's Brian Balmages, right..? We played Beyond the Summit last year and I loved it ^^

... *must look up* Yes, it is.

Anyway! Platinum today (though after stupid church rehearsal thing, which lasts 'til 2:30 x_X). I might not be able to do it until tomorrow because I'm going to spend as much of today as I can attempting to finish the various homeworks I have over this week.

Also, I managed to find motivation to change five things about me that have been with me for what, ten years? Something like that.

The motivation was not by my parents or myself; it was from the following PM I received from Flametail last night:

Flametail von Karma said:
Weeeelllll... after my mom had found out about the whole mess, she promised me that we would go SOMEWHERE this summer.

... Do you see where I'm going with this?

I suggested [my city].

She said she'd think about it.

... Even after learning my ulterior motive.

... it's so I don't look less-than-presentable if Flametail gets over here this summer. 8DDDD

I'm playing Platinum yaaay! :D
Also, the lady at Toys r Us gave me another Giratina figurine.. Of course I didn't say anything... :3

I've been to the best ritual to date~ It was great. I spent time with new friends and had some unforgettable experiences.

Plus I got to walk in hail. :D

Of course, I got Platinum yesterday! I also bought The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, and so far it's awesome. :3

Plus, I found out today that one of my friends likes Pokemon, and they might be getting Platinum as well. Fwee!!

I watched seasons 1 and 2 of Gavin and Stacey in two days. Which is a pretty pathetic achievement, but an achievement nonetheless :)

I also have mountains (7 boxes) of cereal :D

On Monday I got a girl Eevee on Platinum and named it Evera. :D

Today was "Character Day" at school, and I went wearing a kimono. One teacher went as Obi-Wan Kenobi (sp?), and the other two were actually afraid of his mask. Also, we decided that if he wore a crown, he'd be the Burger King. xD

And I just realized that the meaning of life can be different for different people. :D

Oh, and now my Guinea Pig Bandit is making some cute noises and looking at me with this adorable blank expression I call the "Bandit Look". (I can actually picture him in an astronaut suit with that face. xD)

My dad was looking at the Virtual Console stuff and discovered this ancient video game that he played when my older sister was three. And the stories are hilarious.

He may or may not get it, but I wonder if at one point, we're all going to chime in saying, "Dad? What's a 'damn roast'?"

I got to eat some bubble gum flavored ice cream. It was like, SUPER OVER THE TOP SWEET. It was to sweet for my mom, but I liked it a lot. Yays for ice cream! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom