• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Is it ironic that I was listening to a song named "Bubble Gum Years" while I read this? :D

On that note, I discovered a band called Gomez today. They're incredible. Just my kind of thing.

Mwahaha!

Going to see my favorite play/musical/rock opera, Jesus Christ Superstar, for the first time in two weeks. Official production tour, Ted Neeley as Jesus. I'm so psyched. I'll be in the very front row, and be able to look into the eyes themselves. Loving it.

I just got the mark back from an essay I did (about gender equality in the welfare state) a few weeks ago that was a bit rushed and (I thought) quite bad, and it's the best mark I've gotten on any essay I've done at uni so far :D

I'm sick! Hooray for no school! And then we have a week-long trip to DC, and then Spring Break!

go to georgetown; i had the most fun there.

a few good things happened today:

1) mr. kranky emailed me and said my deerhunter records shipped yesterday afternoon!
2) i think i did well on a history test that i felt somewhat prepared for!
3) i have an a in physics, at long last!
4) my aunt finally emailed me back!
5) my mom's friends gave me $20 for my birthday!

I just disected a rat and a frog. The rat was alright, and I found poo in it. The frog was awesome! It was a female and had a kajillion eggs in it. Plus its organs created a beautiful pattern.

I sang at my recital last night (which is why I wasn't on) and I'm very proud of myself.

Plus we got ice cream afterwards. ^^

I got third in the 800m dash at the first track meet I've been at and I've never run that race before, it was pretty sweet coming in with a scoring position in front of everyone.

I've actually got a few things to fwee about (yes, fwee is now a verb):

1) Yesterday morning the Music people (including me!) got soda and donuts. At eight in the morning. :D
2) Making two CDs for my friend. I can't wait to hear from her after she loads the second one onto her iTunes and finds out that I put Anything Goes stuff on it. :D

Well, this week I have no school on Good Friday (I know it's something to do with Easter but I still can't figure out what the hell Good Friday's for. Pardon me for not being well versed in religion.). That means a 4-day week, which is always nice. Meh, fwee.

Last night I ate some more bubblegum ice-cream. :3
It's my new favorite flavour. X3

I also solved a problem that's been nagging me lately, namely chores. I hate doing them, but when their finished the house looks delighfuly clean and cheery. Yes, I am a bit of a clausterphobic clean-freak. ^.^;;;;

Well, this week I have no school on Good Friday (I know it's something to do with Easter but I still can't figure out what the hell Good Friday's for. Pardon me for not being well versed in religion.).

In the Bible, it was the day Jesus was crucified and died. Easter Sunday's the day he came back. Yeah :3

This makes me inexplicably happy; I discussed the cultural impact of Pokemon in my most recent essay. And cited an academic article called (I kid you not) "Pikachu's Global Adventure" X)

(Specifically: Tobin, J. (2002) “Pikachu’s Global Adventure” in von Feilitzen, C. and Carllson, U. (eds.) Children, Young People and Media Globalization, Nordicom: Gotteborg University. Hehe ^^)

This one was for my Modern Culture essay, but I've got two more to do for other modules before the end of term (Thursday). Luckily, one of the Social Anthropology essay titles is about globalisation, so I can copy loads of stuff from this essay straight across, which means it'll be a lot less work. Huzzah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom