• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found a ton of really well-written Spooks fics and I am happy.

...well, except that anything with Helen in makes me want to cry, but that's not a bad thing.

Ahhh I'm all happy and have no idea why. And I watched the FMA movie for the billionth time today and I'm in such a EdHei mood right now.

*squeal*

yay for random happiness?

my mom came home today! most importantly, my dog is doing very well. the veterinarians say that his condition's pretty bad, as in "he might not live another sixty days" bad. but the important thing now is that he made it home after an eight-hour car ride. i'm glad he's fine and i'm just as glad that my mom and my dog are home again!

and my mom brought home at least a dozen new records on vinyl for me. i'm listening to one right now; i'm so happy that the sound quality on them is good.

Well, since my Bio project of doom is done, now I can resume fanfic writing. Yay.

...Emissionary? As in, emission? I believe you mean the Subspace Emissary.
I'm sorry, but I absolutely cracked up when I read your post. I couldn't help it.

Uh, my real reason for posting? Well, yesterday was my mom's birthday, on Pi Day no less, and we went out to Red Lobster for dinner. While we did have to wait 25+ minutes to get served on (I swear, the lobby was packed), I got to sit next to the lobster tank and watch two lobsters attempt to put each other in lobster-headlocks (They had rubber bands over their pincers, so) the whole time, which was fun. And then the food was great. The whole way home my stomach kept reminding me I ate too much. Here's a list of exactly what I had (Ironically, I didn't have any seafood. XD):

Biscuits
Mushrooms in Cheese
2 Cups of Shirely T (Basically, cherry soda)
Chicken Fingers
French Fries (Lots)
Apple Crumb Pie
Vanilla Ice Cream

Yep. I have no idea why I'm telling you guys, but I am.

I know. My friends say that too. I have a bad habit of saying Emissionary.

I discovered while out celebrating a friend's birthday/St. Patrick's Day that a double shot of Bailey's in hot chocolate is the nicest thing ever.
and, coupled with Guinness, will get you pissed fairly quickly :D

Because I didn't want my seatof the bus taken again today, I decided to walk to the first bus stop before my regular bus stop, and I found it to be a nice little place, very quiet and spacious. Unlike my other bus stop, which is very crowded in the afternoon with loads of people making it hard to get on the bus and find a seat. I might actually keep going to this bus stop. Theres no shelter or seat, but i can just sit on the ground. The only other people that go near that stop are people catching a different bus or walking to the train station.

I quite like this stop.

Band concert tonight.

And we didn't fail at Among the Clouds like I thought we would! :D

My best friend came to the concert for the first time this year, too. She played flute in our middle school band, but doesn't any more, so she doesn't bother to come to the concerts even though her brother's in wind ensemble. Tonight she came though~ :D

So after my band plays, we're sitting together somewhere in the back when her brother comes up to her and tells her something. I thought I heard something in his speech, but I couldn't be sure, so when I left I asked her what he'd said.

My middle school band teacher was at the concert.

My middle school band teacher moved to NYC last summer.

So after the jazz band plays we go over and start talking to her, and soon we have this little congregation of people from my middle school band gathered around.

My band teacher was there at the concert... and she LIVES IN NYC.

:DDDDDDDDDDD

And we didn't fail at Among the Clouds like I thought we would! :D

AMONG THE CLOUDS.

We totally played that when I was in band in like 7th grade or something. I remember it being one of my favorite songs we ever did.

Good job and stuff. :V

My favourite teacher in the whole wide world substituted for my normal science teacher today~

My fav teacher is english, so she's pure awesome. She used to teach my english class in the first half of last year, but then she went back to England. But she came back earlier this year.

She's just sooooooooo awesome!

AMONG THE CLOUDS.

We totally played that when I was in band in like 7th grade or something. I remember it being one of my favorite songs we ever did.

Good job and stuff. :V

... <3333333 I adore Among the Clouds. It's my favorite song of band this year with the possible exception of Carol of the Bells and Sleigh Ride.

Oh, yeah, and we also played another song by its composer: Rhythms and Riffs. The wind ensemble also did a piece by him called Fusion.

... My band teacher is a fan of his work... which is probably the reason why Rhythms and Riffs and the last two movements of Fusion will probably be our marching band show next year. <33333 I loved Rhythms and Riffs.

Other reason why I'm posting: my bus driver (who's in college) decided that on April 1, 2 or 3 we're going to have a water balloon fight on the bus. And after that he'll buy us all pizza. 8D

Last edited:
April 1-3 – Overnight trip to Taconic, in upstate New York, like a hour and a half away from NYC, where I live. Plus all my friends are going, fwee. ^u^

My great aunt died.

Why am I happy about this? Because now she's with her beloved husband once again and not in any pain. Plus I get delicious kabobs at her funeral.

So while I'm not one for funerals (feels like a waste of time to me), I won't mind too much. The service will be in Armenian, which is a beautiful language, and I get to see my family. So it's all a good thing to me. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom