• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got the jar to tilt right on Phoenix Wright! I love this case but that was very difficult for me.

We went to the mall to pick up my new glasses~

And while we were eating some guys came up and told us about a band that was performing in Hot Topic later that day, so we went.

GOD THEY WERE GOOD!

Unfortunately, they're not famous yet, but they were selling CDs, so we bought two (and thus can say "We saw Draft Week before they were famous~").

I'm chillaxin' at my boyfriend's place <3

And I'm going to LaserQuest soon <333 Fweeness

Got my ears pierced again today (one in each lobe and through the cartalige at the top of my right ear - bringing my total number up to eight) and got my hair cut.
I feel all different :D

after several years, I finally discover a Muse gig that isn't horribly sold-out and a hundred miles from home.

tickets are fucking expensive, but I never go to gigs so I think I can treat myself just this once. also, it's on a Friday, which is wonderfully convenient.

:D

MY MUM IS NOW OFFICIALLY AWESOME
My laptop recently decided it didn't want to connect to the Internet at home any more thanks very much, and I was like AAAAAARGH WHY NOT, but today she got it all sorted =D Now I can stay up online far later than I should again~

PURE UNADULTERATED LOATHING~~

The Wicked soundtrack makes me happy. |D I blame the school show for doing the songs and getting it all stuck in my head.

Went to the school/church carnival last night with the feeling I'd see people I know. Who did I see?

Friend from grade school, two awesome kids from my grade at Naz, one girl who got expelled from Naz, another friend (who is one of the most awesome people in the world~), and my crush!!!! And I got to talk to him, too (for two seconds but still)!!

Yay, um, in about six days my family is gonna go to California. (First of all, yay for hot summer weather there because we never get sunshine here. >->) But, the whole point in going to California is to go to AnimeExpo! :D and then we're just gonna do the whole tourist-y thing and go do whatever.

Kari Wahlgren, the voice actor for Raine Sage from ToS, is gonna be there. :DD

I FINISHED MY ZELOS COSTUME~~~

No, seriously. That thing took forever.

On another note, I seem to have retained a good deal of my skills as a flautist.

Which haven't been used since like 7th grade. And are currently being re-exercised on Okami transcripts. :33

Suffice to say, I am feeling awesome right now.

Also: Yay to the above, because I'm going too. <3 'S too bad we don't have some sort of way to play our character themes.

I hatched about a hundred Eevee eggs and finally got a Female Timid one! :D (Hinata! :3) Now all I need to do is evolve her into an Espeon.

Also, only 7 nights until Tech Camp! (But that also goes in the Coughing Cupboard since I don't have a lot of time left for Hotaru no Hikari to make sense)

i made it to south carolina with a little energy left. also, i got to experience how awesome marquee moon and the velvet underground's first three albums are over again.

it's going to be a good few weeks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom