• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally have wi-fi IN my house and not at the end of my street. Now I just need to convince my parents to change the code from WPA to WEP

I'm having a sleepover for two of my friends :)

Which involves La Vie Boheme playing at EXTREMELY LOUD VOLUMES throughout the house through the intercoms but who cares :)

Yes. YES.

It's SNOWING in my Animal Crossing: Wild World!

:D

I have another copy, and it might be snowing there too.

Finally.~

Snow Day~

But not for the other school district so I'll still have to brave the elements.

But this will give me time to work myself to death to catch up. Yay!

o.o

Chipmunks. And Honor Society.

I...can't properly how funny this concept is XD

And the best part is that it totally happened.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention that I came into school and my friend (who I PMed about my emotional stuff) decided that she was gonna be my motivational coach.

The fact that I have a friend who cares that much just makes me plain happy :)

Last edited:
Second in the year in the Chemistry Mocks for A level. : D
I love me.
Oh, and the person who beat me is gonna cure AIDs/cancer/everything, so it's all good.

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention that I came into school and my friend (who I PMed about my emotional stuff) decided that she was gonna be my motivational coach.

The fact that I have a friend who cares that much just makes me plain happy :)

Today we were playing guitars and I was like "Argggh, i suck at this" and she told me to keep trying. And then after I played (and was actually alright) she just looked at me and said "Now who was saying they sucked?" :)

I just got home from my school band concert! It was the first concert of the year and only my second time playing for a non-family audience(I play flute btw). It went great despite the fact that our lead snare player was in the hospital(get well soon, Tre!)

My friend was like "You should try out for the [boys' school name] play!" So I did.

And then I realized that the kid she's trying to set me up with goes there. So I asked her about it:

Me: Is this part of your plot to set me up with Matt? (who, by the way, I still haven't met)
Tia: ...It wasn't but now it is!

He auditioned last night.

Oooooh this should be an interesting play

I somehow managed to cheer my friend up by telling her the story of how my 5th grade teacher accused me of lying about something she had tole me the day before.

I love so much how excited everyone in the UK gets when even a little bit of snow starts falling.

I mean, I'm exactly the same (you should've seen me yesterday evening, running around like a five-year-old), but it's still adorable :3

Just watched a music video

and now I feel like donating to the Salvation Army

it's totally relevant, I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom