• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYSML, here I come! I'm a bit freaked out by the power question, but I'm only on a B team (although ours did well last year). I might even be a buzz player! (Buzz is where you have to memorize certain rules, and make a different noise. Like for a Perfect Square, you chirp, and for a prime number you cough, and for a number divisible by seven... well, you get the picture.)
Unfortunately, it's the second-worst achievement, ahead of only the local competitions, and WAY behind the AMC, AIME, USAMO, and finally, IMO (which I can only dream of.) (and in that order.)
Edit: While shifting through the records for IMO competitors, because I was bored... Well, you know the rest.

Last edited:
The Geography school trip today was pretty cool. :D Testing the infiltration rate, wind speed etc. of a sand duney beach place, hell yeah.

Also, tomorrow is FRIDAY. I have loads of homework to do but I don't care because tomorrow is FRIDAY~~

I had to write a song for my social studies class on the Civil War, and we had to write it to an actual song but just change the lyrics to make it all Civil War-y.
I chose Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" for my inspiration and I wrote the song so that the lyrics seemed to be about a 54th Mass. Regimental colored soldier writing to his mother. I showed it to my mom when I was done and she started CRYING because she was so proud. She had to go on Facebook and blog about how 'much of a genius her beautiful daughter Lilijana' was. She's actually going to FRAME the damn thing xD.
When I showed my Social Studies teacher she was all like, "Oh my God, this is the greatest one I've ever recieved from a student! This is art! You're amazing!" and announced to the classroom how awesome I was. Then she asked me to take out my iPod, hook it up to her laptop, and she played the basis for my song to the entire class. Everyone was like 'lol wtf' when they heard it, and I'm now labeled as the Girl Who Listens to Weird Music Made by Dead Old Gay Men, but at least I'm seen as smart in my teacher's eyes.
Also, my English teacher, who is usually really snappy and rawr to everyone, treated me very specially in class. She gave me a bag of pretzels :D.

So, other than the dreadfully hot Sacramento weather, it was a wonderful day.

Tia is very proud of me for cursing.

...i don't know why. but I like people being proud of me.

Yay I'm sorta drunk.

I drank four cups of coffee today, and it was my parent's twenty-fifth anniversary party, at which a depressed kid obtained a bottle of champagne. I drank three glasses and stopped because I felt a bit dizzy from drinking so fast. I know light alchohol, especially a minor amount like that isn't a huge way to get drunk but... MINORLY HAMMERED TWELVE YEAR OLD ON THE LOOSE! I love alchohol. ~GO CHARLIE GO~

I figured out my teacher wants my Civil War song to be her example as an A+ to all her other students for the rest of her teaching career for that assignment. I feel very very proud. She then e-mailed the song to my English teacher, who also praised me and said I could use that for extra credit for my 1800's journal project.
And my friend Evaresto "Junior" came back to school. Bald. And in a wheelchair. Last time a saw him he was only in a cast and had lovely black curls everywhere on top of his head, but now he's in a flippin' wheelchair(it's so fun to push him around) and he shaved his head for a charity event(St. Baldricks - anyone heard of it?).

So. uh. Play.

first of all I caught my crush looking at me during one of the songs again <3 and he mentioned that he's always looking at me during that song when one cast is running the show because i'm really good <3

and I scared the entire cast of the show cause they were all talking and I yelled "Everyone shut up!" apparently Tia heard people saying "Oh my God, she's so adorable! i love her!"

and five minute hugs make me happy :) I got one from a friend because he was bummed and refused to let go, and then I got one from my crush because we just didn't really care.

and two nights ago i made him happy <3

...yeah play is fun :)

Science Olympiad competition on Wednesday, and...
#1- Our archnemesis, Sewickley, is not going to be there! Fwee!
#2- Our airplane actually works! My school has always failed at airplanes. :P

Science Olympiad competition on Wednesday, and...
#1- Our archnemesis, Sewickley, is not going to be there! Fwee!
#2- Our airplane actually works! My school has always failed at airplanes. :P

My best friend and crush walked me home today, which he's been putting off for a while(he's been busy), and we talked about the issues we've been having and we kissed(well, I kissed him on the cheek xD) and made up. It was quite fun. Especially since my other friend McKayla wasn't there(she started to bug me today).
And I annoyied my friend Ceacea because Mrs. Stout wouldn't shut up about my AWESOMETACULAR SONG I wrote.
AND AND AND AND AND
I drove my mother insane so she went to Barnes & Nobles and bought me The Fourth Apprentice, which I've been wanting for a long time, only to figure out the next book came out today. But the lady who sold the book to me was really nice, and she recommended I read a book called Tailschaser's Song, which looks really good(she had a pretty name, too, Alura~ it's pretty).

Yesterday was my birthday!! And none of my teachers made the class sing for me!! :D
And now I have enough money to go buy SoulSilver, God bless birthdays and neighbors with dogs who go on vacation!!!

A little over two weeks ago this super amazing guy asked me out. (Eeep!) Oh, and all of my friends and various others totally panicked because I now have a boyfriend (even I figured it would be another couple of years). Oh, and he asked me if I want to see Alice in Wonderland so I might get to do that too! (Eeep!) Aaaand I am now officially on the Ministry Team for our conference this weekend. (Most amazing thing in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD). I also have officially decided to stop explaining the denominations of all five of the churches I attend. (It was five, right? Yeah.) And my sister's boyfriend is lending me Apollo Justice (LAST ONE TO PLAY EEEP!) so I can play it. And Certamen is amazing. No, that is not all. In any case, EXCITEDNESS!

MORE ON MY EPIC SONG OF CIVIL WAR-NESS

Just because I wrote the greatest song in the history of Center Unified School District, I got the Fresno State Student of the Month Award for Social Studies(our school is divided into different teams based on what college your SS teacher went to - mine went to Fresno State). Sadly, when I looked on the award, they spelled my name Liliana Reily, which is way different than my actual name(Lilijana Riley).
AND the girl whom I hate was not here either! Hooraaaahhh~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom