• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents bought us a new flatscreen 32" TV with a built-in DVD player! Our old one was big and fat and turned itself off randomly for some bizarre reason. Thank God that's over!

I decided to stop procrastinating and spent two and a half hours after school finishing my English coursework. :D Got to where I needed to hand it in on perfect timing and now I know that it's finally done. All the year's coursework for that subject... done. ~_~

Today was the absolute deadline, I wasn't sure whether I'd finish on time... and yeah, I left it all to the day it's due. XD

MY DRAGON TOOTH CAME IN AND IT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!1

It's going to take some practice before I can play it nearly as well as my two pendants, though. As a trumpet player, I'm too used to not having to use all my fingers to play an instrument. BUT IT'S STILL SO COOL!

Time to break out the shorts again here in Ohio, and I discovered I've lost two pants sizes since this time last year! Woohoo!

It's my friend's birthday (no joke, for seriously) and she's having a party and i get to see the guys again and YES

It was the last day of school today before the Easter holidays :D Everything just seemed to go right today and when I got in I had a copy of Heart Gold waiting for me when I get in! :3

Four day weekend! 8D

Also I am impossibly happy today. I don't think it's possible to be sad when you're reading Yotsuba&!. It is made of cute and everything that is good in the universe.

Well, because I live in a hick town, a few of us decided "oh, what the hell, let's have a bonfire for spring break" (Yes, hicks really do have bonfires) and a bunch of people couldn't come leaving us with four girls and three guys. I'm surprised I didn't get laid be the girls were getting crazy and here is one line;
"Well, there is three guys. We could take turns, and three... one for each...*trails off*" XD Oh, and I played some weird pranks today...

I just found a kitten in our "garage". It's such an adorable, scrawny lil' thing. May adopt it or something in the morning.

Back to school~
And I just found out my best friend and crush broke up with his annoying, rude, little buttlick of a girlfriend that was talking behind his back. And so now I'm back to continuously flirting with him and kissing him and crap. AND AND AND he offered me candy.
When I left his house today after school, right before I turned the corner, I saw him running after me in the corner of my eye. But he opened his mouth as if to say something important before seemingly changing his mind and running back to his house. I'm just hoping whatever he was going to say was about me x3.
VERY GOOD DAY INDEED YESH~~~~

Last edited:
Visiting my dad here in Germany until Tuesday. :D It's great to be back here again, haven't since last summer.

Westboro is in my city right now. They were going to protest at the local Catholic School for... some reason, but didn't realize that, being a Catholic school, it has spring break the week after Easter, so instead they decided to fuck around elsewhere. In addition to their typical "God Hates Fags" and whatnot, they very expectedly decided to talk shit about the recent mine disaster. Thank god for dead miners, god hates West Virginia, et cetera, et cetera.

The counter-protest looks like it was awesome; it was like 300 people to 6 of them, and... well, I found a video. There isn't any blasting of "It's Okay to be Gay" or dancing around in man-bikinis, but it's just kind of heartwarming to see people I know I probably would be hard-pressed to find common ground with on politics standing up against them too. So yeah. Wish I could have been there. :v

(also around 1:30 on that video is the first time an angry redneck has made my day.)

Last edited:
Caught up with a friend who I haven't actively just hung out with in years. We went to the library (FullMetalAlchemist? Borrowing~!) and walked eight blocks to get there minus adult supervision (this coming from a kid who rarely goes out, it's big.) via bike. Then we had lunch at this sandwich shop which makes amazing subs.

All in all, my breath smells like spiced meat and I couldn't be happier of the fact.

I walked home with my best friend, both of us singing Uncle Kracker's "Smile", the reason the lyrics are now my signature. And we embraced and kissed when we got to his door.
BEST WEEK EVAAAAAAAR :DDDDD

And I'm gonna go see Clash of the Titans with my friend McKayla. I loved the original movie(old movie graphics and clay animation FTW!!!).

Saw Clash of the Titans on Thursday with my buddy, saw Alice in Wonderland yesterday with my girlfriend, and had my first kiss! Life is fucking awesome.

I went out with my godparents for an Easter celebration yesterday. We went to a play and had brunch AND A LIMO. T'was freaking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom