• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an awesome (though quite often evil) dream last night involving magic and elves and shapeshifters and fun stuff like that, and now I have an idea for a novel (or probably a series).

I'm having fun with medieval names and might actually be able to publish it once it's done; my aunt's writing a book and it's almost done, so if hers gets published, then she'd probably be able to help me :)

I FOUND IT!!!!!

What, you ask?

This:

Originally posted by RespectTheBlade

I'm devestated by a turn of events.
I travel with my family alot, so see a lot of places. but, when my dad called me out to do something, i set my wallet, my DS, my phone and my soulsilver game down on the floor to go and help him. when i get back, everything is there except for soulsilver.I look all over the car thuroughly, but can't find it. I then get home at 2:00 A.M., and set all my stuff down in my room. the next day, I realize that someone must have knocked SoulSilver out of the car. Two years of Pokemon down the drain. so i think: "no big deal, I can buy Heartgold and Firered and start over. so i get home and My wallet is gone. this has to be one of the worst days I have ever excperienced. i finally scraped up enough money to buy heartgold, but it's going to take a long time to reassemble my pokemon.

I picked it up off the ground in the exact same spot I lost it in. it was UNHARMED! and still playable. I found it, and all my hard-trained and event pokemon with it. it was a miracle. THANK YOU ARCEUS!

fwee.

I'm just having a grand old time tormenting my homophobic friend with some of my *cough* personal stories. ;) He knows I'm just telling him so I can have a laugh, but it's a genuine reaction. He's hilarious.

went to the counselor and everything actually went okay.

also me and my little sis bonded over clothes shopping.

alsoalso i got awesome new headphones :D

EDIT: Going to NYC on Friday with my best friend's family~

Last edited:
At my school, websites are blocked.
The normal tcod is blocked, along with the normal forums.
But it's not blocked on the eeveeshq domain, so I can go on tcod when I have spare time in one of my classes!

I am fucking going to university

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

exam results were meh but I'm in holy shit

My crush has self-esteem issues (which is...quite surprising, since he seems so confident), so today I posted on his Formspring (anonymously since I don't have an account, and i like being mysterious :D) to let him know how awesome he is.

He replied to it, and now I have this wonderfully warm-and-fuzzy feeling :D

and plus NYC tomorrow.

Driving ftw

My family went up to Pennsylvania to visit family and of course, that meant a 12-hour drive up there and back. However, for approximately the last 20-30 minutes of the drive back, we were on some virtually deserted backroads and I actually got to drive! Aside from the utterly ridiculous six lane four-way stop, it was soo much fun.

And not to mention the family visiting while I was up there.

And the sweet new t-shirts I got whilst shopping at an outdoor mall.

And that my guitar's only disortion modulator that I thought was broken only needed to be reset to fix. Of course, that meant I had to remove my customized distortion preset tones, but it was worth it, because I think now it sounds even better than before.

Had a great day! Enjoyed my birthday party, and my friends are seriously awesome. I got a pikachu plush and 2 good books and other awesome gifts. Yay

Found a $20 Dreamcast that works! My first Sega system as well. It didn't come with a memory card though, so that'll be one of the things I buy when I look for games on eBay later.

I had an amazing afternoon with some of my friends. We went to an outdoor shooting range and fired multiple revolver and semi-automatic pistols of varying caliber, went to DQ whereas everyone else we were with went to McDonald's, and I had a very...interesting conversation with a guy and a girl whom I though was almost saintlike. Turns out I was wrong...and that ain't a bad thing at all. But today was a great day. Fwee~

IB appears to be nowhere near as scary as all of last year's Juniors kept saying it was. I'm no longer worried about this year of school. Yay~

Oh, and I actually managed to be social and talk to people like a normal human being today! Yaayaayayyyyyy!!!

I was like the first normal person in the world to get the album "Teenage Dream" from iTunes, I got it early at 10:32 CST! iTunes messed up and I could get to it from "Complete My Album!" ^_^ Hummingbird Heartbeat is epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom