• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the Pal Pad! And I'm adding anyone in this club who have happens to have a Pal Pad, too.
That means you, FMC! Mwhuhahaha!
Erhem...in other news, my Sneasel egg hatched, I figured out what the 'mystery' egg is (an Ilumise) and I got another in the hopes that I won't figure it out. And that means I'd appreciate if you all don't tell me what it is.

Grovyle finally evolved! Grr, I'm tempted to box them all and grab the other ones I want now...

Er, actually, I think I will. I can raise them to level 100 later ^^

Edit: Got Piplup and Happiny, got Bagon instead of gible, and grabbed a Bronzor and a Togepi. YAY TOGEPIS! 83

Last edited:
I'll add people if they add me, I guess?

MY GIRATINA
HAS ALMOST HATCHED
THANK GOD.

^I added both of you =]

And I think I added someone else from this club or at least these forums, but I can't remember and I can't be bothered to check.

Yeah, thanks a lot, Tailsy -_-
You killed my lazy mood by prompting me to click your Giratina Egg! D=
<3

What does Heatran have to do with ground?

*click spams Tailsy's Giratina*

Lol, just as I figured, Groudon, X3.

I don't know, but maybe one of the mystery eggs is Heatran.

SHUT UP I HAVEN'T SLEPT OKAY D:

Right then..*clicks on all of Tailsy's eggs*

From the looks of it, I believe I got a Chingling egg. :3

Ooohhh, I got the palpad. *adds everyone*

Now GPX+ is down for me! D=

I want my Larvitar hatched when I get GPX+ back...
;D

I only just recently realized that Pokémon in the Daycare gain levels. So in other words, I took my Houndour and Teddiursa out and they were at level 100. So I evolved them and they're in the PC now~
I did this all last night, but I was too lazy to put another pair in. So I'm wasting time by not having GPX+! =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom