• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The GPX+ Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Kai. ♥ With the site running quickly for me I think I'll just clickclickclick until he hatches.

I don't know if anybody from here has, but I've seen others on GPX+ who have.

Also, I've recieved my second Missingno. Egg. I've been habing an excellent stroke of luck recently. :D

I got a MALE Snorunt =/
I'm putting him in my PC =P

I need to go pick up some new eggs...either that, or put my old Pokémon team back together~!
=D
No event eggs, sadly enough =/

My problem is, when Larvitar hatches, do I keep it in my team or take Pricklethroat the Jolteon out of my PC?

Last edited:
I always thought that MissingNo. only came in glitch-block form, but I've seen people with Kabutops and Aerodactyl fossil MissingNo. as well. Neat! I hope I get a Kabutops fossil.

Missingno. Eggs always come as the infamous 'M block to start with, but you can change it's form. So providing that you have/get one, you can have whatever form you want.

OMG female Kick Form Dracowymsy! She's...awesome!

I've nothing interesting to report myself...well, all of my eggs have hatched except for the Larvitar. I've decided to keep it in my party once it hatches, since I have a Vaporeon (Larkmist <3) already and I can wait to train Pricklethroat the Jolteon.

I go to the Shelter looking for an Absol egg and come out with a Smeargle's. Oh well. Send it female vibes.

@Kai: Lol.

Er...joineth?

I tried to join the site about forever ago but I didn't get the activation e-mail. But now it somehow works. o.o

GODDAMIT WYMSY CAN'T YOU GIVE A LUGIA EGG TO THE BIGGEST FAN EVER

I gots a Vulpix :D

Oh and Gible hatched. I named her Kamai.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom